Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Battle for Azeroth Beta - Build 26624

See the front page for the latest updates.
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-05-15 at 11:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Music pleeeeeease
    Pretty please!!!
    [/URL]

Give me those Frost changes daddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 zul meta achievement replaces 'did somebody say thunderfury' as the most meme'ed achievement to spam in trade chat.

Mythic plus comes with Seasons now? Exciting!

Your face when you thought you might get deep freeze back, but instead it's chain reaction and more incentive to cast ice lance.

Just noticed the new hearthstone icons for Hallow's end and vinter veil. New animations for HS would be refreshing!

I hope those costs aren't final on those mounts. :-(

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious about those honor changes. 500 honor levels? How will that translate to the current prestige? Last blue post said they were adding our alts prestige levels. If I was only 1 prestige away from getting my next reward now, will the amount of honor I need to farm in BFA be equal, better, or worse than today?

So Ignore Pain is back for Prot Warriors?

They can't make up their mind xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    I'm curious about those honor changes. 500 honor levels? How will that translate to the current prestige? Last blue post said they were adding our alts prestige levels. If I was only 1 prestige away from getting my next reward now, will the amount of honor I need to farm in BFA be equal, better, or worse than today?
    Actually they corrected it to be adding HONOR levels together. That may have been a hint that changes were coming to how honor levels translate into prestige levels.

finally we have them Reputation titles

Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur
    Lol, new gold sink mount for just 5M gold! Bring it!

1. Should they keep TWO honor level totals per account (one for horde one for alliance) ...
    2. Build 26629 just dropped...

Aaaw... I was hoping for some Mount Collector achievements + rewards...

Oh well, nice to have another Reputation achi to work towards!

LOVE the new Affliction changes. Please keep it this way Blizzard!.

Uther has the same look in heroes of the storm AND hearthstone. He needs to look like that in WoW too. Come on people XD

What's the point of another hearthstone when you can't set a diff location for each one and have them not share the same CD? I mean the HS from the dwarven archy back when archy was starting out whould have been nice had it not been shared with the main one. Now I've got a "new" Dalaran, Garrison, The Innkeeper's Daughter, and now a forthcoming Santa heartstone.....but no changes to CDs or multiple locations. What a waste of resourses.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    1. Should they keep TWO honor level totals per account (one for horde one for alliance) ...
    Not unless they're gonna change the rewards to be faction exclusive.

Right now everything is account-wide (except artifact skins, but supposedly those will be too in BFA) so there's not any point.

Awww an actual boat to Kul'Tiras! It's been so long since we had a way like this to the new expansion! It's been all ports since MoP.

Uther Lightbringer? I am beginning to wonder if Blizz is setting up another Lich King expansion.