Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Am I the only one that finds it weird the 1k pet achievement rewards a pet... which you can't even learn without getting rid of an existing one?
    Do not ask questions for which you do not want the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Am I the only one that finds it weird the 1k pet achievement rewards a pet... which you can't even learn without getting rid of an existing one?
    please see http://www.wowhead.com/item=139003/pocket-pet-portal

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Pet battles? Fuck that noise. I'm not spending ten million gold to get all the weird and rare pets you need for that to 25.

Pet battles? Fuck that noise. I'm not spending ten million gold to get all the weird and rare pets you need for that to 25.
    You might not feel like getting that achievement, but for people who are pushing 1000 unique pets, chances are they do feel like it. Or more likely have already done so. So it's not weird for the reward for 1000 unique pets to be another pet. Also, it does not cost 10 million gold to do that achievement, it feels like you aren't that familiar with pet battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwiez View Post
    You might not feel like getting that achievement, but for people who are pushing 1000 unique pets, chances are they do feel like it. Or more likely have already done so. So it's not weird for the reward for 1000 unique pets to be another pet. Also, it does not cost 10 million gold to do that achievement, it feels like you aren't that familiar with pet battles.
    Every time I get vaguely interested in pet battles, I see the wowhead comments which are always along the lines of "this worldquest is insanely difficult without a pet which only spawns if you sacrifice a goat during the second full moon of the month, so long as that blue moon is on Februrary 29th of a year divisible by 183. Or, you can buy it off the AH for 100k." I enjoy collecting pets but I have precisely ZERO desire to buy dozens of expensive level 25 pets so I can get a bloody achievement that rewards a thing that should have been a default part of the game.

Then you don't need to worry about the 1000 pet cap now do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Every time I get vaguely interested in pet battles, I see the wowhead comments which are always along the lines of "this worldquest is insanely difficult without a pet which only spawns if you sacrifice a goat during the second full moon of the month, so long as that blue moon is on Februrary 29th of a year divisible by 183. Or, you can buy it off the AH for 100k." I enjoy collecting pets but I have precisely ZERO desire to buy dozens of expensive level 25 pets so I can get a bloody achievement that rewards a thing that should have been a default part of the game.
    Every wow head comment on a world quest has multiple teams that work. There are also other sources you can use. Or come up with your own strategy with the pets you have. They added something to a side game as a challenge and put a reward in. If it is not for you, that is ok. There is no reason to have a little tantrum. As i said above, the 1000 cap should be good enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    You ought to do at least the WSG reputation during the brawl. You get 100 rep per flag capture (before bonuses) and there's potentially 10 flags per match.
    I believe I won the vast majority of my games as horde and I got most of the total 42k rep within a single day of grinding.
    Even the games you don't win usually rewards a significant amount of reputation because you still manage to cap quite a lot of flags.

I've heard of similar results during the Arathi Blizzard brawl, but I've yet to attempt it so can't verify.
    Thank you for these hints! Since I still need some honour to farm, this surely is a thing to focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    A Horde of Hoofbeats (New) Obtain 400 mounts (usable by a single character). Reward: Tempestuous Skystallion. 10 points. Account Wide.
    A Horde of Hoofbeats (New) Obtain 400 mounts (usable by a single character). Reward: Tempestuous Skystallion. 10 points. Account Wide.
    No Stable Big Enough (New) Obtain 350 mounts (usable by a single character). Reward: Biting Frostshard Core. 10 points. Account Wide.
    No Stable Big Enough (New) Obtain 350 mounts (usable by a single character). Reward: Biting Frostshard Core. 10 points. Account Wide.

100 Exalted Reputations (New) Raise 100 reputations to Exalted. Title Reward: Esteemed. 20 points.
    80 Exalted Reputations (New) Raise 80 reputations to Exalted. Title Reward: The Admired. 10 points.
    90 Exalted Reputations (New) Raise 90 reputations to Exalted. 10 points.

Toybox Tycoon (New) Collect 400 toys. Pet Reward: Brutus. 10 points. Account Wide.

Master of Minions (New) Collect 1000 unique pets. Pet Reward: Hearthy. 10 points. Account Wide.
    Pet Emporium (New) Collect 800 unique pets. Pet Reward: Rooter. 10 points. Account Wide.

Time to get back in to the swing of things with mount farming! Think I'm on 355~ or so at the moment...
    I am most hyped on the reputation bit!
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I am most hyped on the reputation bit!
    Same. The mount one would top the list if the 400 reward was a bit more epic, but a proper reputation achievement is something I've cried out for years, since I've had every rep maxed (except for Bloodsail) since Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Same. The mount one would top the list if the 400 reward was a bit more epic, but a proper reputation achievement is something I've cried out for years, since I've had every rep maxed (except for Bloodsail) since Cata.
    Actually, I'm the same, missing Bloodsail too ^^ But because I don't wanna lose my Steamwheedle Rep.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Actually, I'm the same, missing Bloodsail too ^^ But because I don't wanna lose my Steamwheedle Rep.
    There is or at least was a way to max all of them. I can't remember now but i do have all of the exalted.