Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    At 2k Per bag space it would actually come out to about the same growth as bags in a normal expansion (I think each adds about 5k-6k points, and I would guess a normal person gets about 50% of them so that's 1-2 bag space pir expansion). as for the big tir rewards I wanted them to be something tangible so it feels like you got something helpful and unique by doing it, I did think of a few more.

1k: Unlock more hair colors from the barbershop
    2k: Reduce the cool down of your hearthstone by 20%
    3k: Unlock more hairstyles from the barbershop
    4k: Rewards a unique battle pet
    5k Boost base movement speed in the open world by 5%
    7.5k: Rewards a Unique Mount.
    9k: Over 9000 Title.
    10k: reduce all riding level requirements by 5 (60% at 15 100% at 35 and so on)
    11k: Unlock more hair colors from the barbershop
    12.5k: Boost the duration of Food buffs by 50% (stacks with pandaren racial)
    14k: Unique Pet
    15k: Boost mount speed by 10% (stacks with all other boosts)
    16k: Unlock more hairstyles from the barbershop
    17.5k: Portals are made available in SW and ORG leading to out of the way places around the world (think like upper EK or Mid Kal for Ally, Mid EK or lower Kal for horde
    19k: Unique mount
    20k: Gain a sprint ability that can only be used on mounts (30 min CD boost speed by 1000% for 30 seconds), grate for moving large distances not as useful while questing or gathering.
    22.5k: Unlock Unique animations that will occasionally take the place of your normal ones (Can be switched off in the interface)
    25k: your hearthstone has become attuned with the world during your travels, you can now save a second destination.
    27.5k: Boost movement speed while dead by an extra 300%
    30k: Gain a Shirt that gives the buff "All I got"
    Ect...
    Lot of really neat ideas, but the ones that grant movement speed would just flood the world with salt.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Meh if they don't make the exalted reputations account wide I have no chance. I mained different characters throughout the different expansions.
    Yah about in the same boat here.

Lock from Vanilla to BC

Then Enhance Shaman from BC till current.

and in BFA it is obvious I am going to have to main something else cause Shaman is going to be broken till 8.1
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

7+ Year Old Account
    Lemme see -

got 900 unique pets now so 1000 wouldnt be a problem - Check
    got 403 toys - Check
    got 424 unique mounts - Check

Lets go! ...

tbh.. little bit disappointed about the 400 mount achievement tho

Reminder, IIRC, the mounts you wanna look at are the ones in your statistics tab, not your mount journal.

With that in mind:

445 Toys
    930 unique pets
    DK has ~84 exalted reputations
    Paladin has ~398 mounts

I should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Meh if they don't make the exalted reputations account wide I have no chance. I mained different characters throughout the different expansions.
    Honestly, that's not a bad thing. I was going to finally retire my Paladin in BFA... but looks like they'll be my main Alt (if not my main) again. 88 reps at exalted from memory with many of the "grindier" ones well into revered. My aswell push for the 100

I re-rolled each expansion from Vanilla - Wrath, then achievements came along and I've felt stuck with Paladin ever since. Call it OCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Honestly, that's not a bad thing. I was going to finally retire my Paladin in BFA... but looks like they'll be my main Alt (if not my main) again. 88 reps at exalted from memory with many of the "grindier" ones well into revered. My aswell push for the 100

I re-rolled each expansion from Vanilla - Wrath, then achievements came along and I've felt stuck with Paladin ever since. Call it OCD.
    I've mained a DK since Wrath. Every time the idea of rerolling came up I resisted because (I have a ton of alts and) my DK has too much non-account wide stuf. Some called me silly for using that as an excuse not to reroll, but here we are, getting an achievement to do 100 exalted reputations, and I've got almost all of it done already.

I'm not even a huge proponent of account-wide rep but it's exactly this kind of possibility that made me not want to change my main, along with not-really-account-wide toys and such.

100 exalted is quite a thing, I'm surprised they put something that close to cusp of being unobtainable at launch.
    Requires 100 of 101 max, 3 of which are no longer obtainable and one (bloodsail) being hundreds of hours alone.
    Really looking forward to this, I can't imagine that many people on my (small) server are going to be able to get this.

Apologies if this has been answered before - but here it goes:

Having lost the exalted status with Steamwheedle Cartel due to doing the Bloodsail part of The Insane in the "wrong order" - do I have to re-grind it back to exalted to have them counted towards the new 80/90/100 exalted reps?

Thanks in advance,
    ...Fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Fuel View Post
    Apologies if this has been answered before - but here it goes:

Having lost the exalted status with Steamwheedle Cartel due to doing the Bloodsail part of The Insane in the "wrong order" - do I have to re-grind it back to exalted to have them counted towards the new 80/90/100 exalted reps?

Thanks in advance,
    ...Fuel
    Yes, you will need to have them at exalted again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crazyman2 View Post
    100 exalted is quite a thing, I'm surprised they put something that close to cusp of being unobtainable at launch.
    Requires 100 of 101 max, 3 of which are no longer obtainable and one (bloodsail) being hundreds of hours alone.
    Really looking forward to this, I can't imagine that many people on my (small) server are going to be able to get this.
    Bloodsail in a group doesn't really take long. Ended up taking me about 3 hours to get exalted.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I've mained a DK since Wrath. Every time the idea of rerolling came up I resisted because (I have a ton of alts and) my DK has too much non-account wide stuf. Some called me silly for using that as an excuse not to reroll, but here we are, getting an achievement to do 100 exalted reputations, and I've got almost all of it done already.

I'm not even a huge proponent of account-wide rep but it's exactly this kind of possibility that made me not want to change my main, along with not-really-account-wide toys and such.
    Pretty much this for me and my druid. If everyone was utterly and truly account wide, like SWTOR's Legacy system, I'd feel just fine rerolling. But that's the thing. SWTOR was designed around this from day one while it was patched into WoW.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Bummer - but thanks for confirming my suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuel View Post
    Bummer - but thanks for confirming my suspicion.
    DMF is up this week from Sunday. There's gonna be a lot of groups farming steamweedle cartel which should make it fairly short work. I did it at the beginning of June, took about 6 hours or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Bloodsail in a group doesn't really take long. Ended up taking me about 3 hours to get exalted.
    That's been changed evidently. When I did insane in the membrane, going from bloodsail revered to bloodsail exalted involved killing a specific goblin mob on a 5 minute respawn timer that give 5 rep per kill.
    You can do the math on that - I know someone who pulled it off though, it took months.

If it's just a straight grind on booty bay guards now, that's not bad, but screw doing that AND steamwheedle a second time. Getting Defilers instead is worth a title and I'll still get 100 exalted at BFA release.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post

Been a paladin since about a week into TBC, got fed up with my druid during vanilla, since the only "real" thing we were good at, was healing, and throwing innervate on the holy priest. On a positive note, the only healer more sought after than a druid, was dwarf priests, because of fearward xD

And ofcourse, FC's in WSG ;-)

Im @ 383 mounts, and with all the horses we are getting, the 400 mark, should not be that hard to achieve.
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyman2 View Post
    That's been changed evidently. When I did insane in the membrane, going from bloodsail revered to bloodsail exalted involved killing a specific goblin mob on a 5 minute respawn timer that give 5 rep per kill.
    You can do the math on that - I know someone who pulled it off though, it took months.

If it's just a straight grind on booty bay guards now, that's not bad, but screw doing that AND steamwheedle a second time. Getting Defilers instead is worth a title and I'll still get 100 exalted at BFA release.
    Yeah, that was a hell of a long time ago then. Killing the guards with a group of 5 yielded...30 rep I think? And there were pretty constant respawns throughout Booty Bay. I honestly didn't find getting Steamwheedle back too bad, just had the Netflix on the TV while doing it in the background for noise.