Seed of Corruption

Why does seed keep getting nerfed in BFA? Do devs not realize the amount of ramp up time it requires to get going? The fact that this last patch has you needing to take Sow the Seeds as a mandatory talent to do even half decent aoe is terrible. I understand theres still 3 months till launch but the direction im seeing for Affliction is disturbing. Someone enlighten me on what im missing here in regard to the seed nerf. Thanks

Deleted
    new aoe talent i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Finloneous View Post
    Someone enlighten me on what im missing here in regard to the seed nerf. Thanks
    It's now affected by mastery. You're welcome for the enlightenment.

the damage of seed is also boosted by the mastery now, so that's explain the nerf

damn beaten to it

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavian View Post
    It's now affected by mastery. You're welcome for the enlightenment.
    Did not notice that in the notes, appreciated.

Deleted
    It's still shit though. The damage in no way justifies the 2s+ cast time and the damage-to-explode thing. Effectively with Seed you take 3-4s to start AOE'ing whilst many classes have much stronger instant AOE. The more players gear up the worse Seed will feel.

I get the "no one can be good at everything" stuff, but AOE has taken on much more significance with the advent of M+

Sow the Seeds is dead and buried, especially with Vile Taint which will I iamgine be the go-to in all situations.