Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    you're a worthy ally my friend!
    any ally should be happy with another ally's misfortune!
    XD XD XD
    What have the Night Elves ever done for the Void Elves? Nothing. They shall have no sympathy from me. Sympathy is earned, not given on a platter.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren-dorei View Post
    What have the Night Elves ever done for the Void Elves?
    They literaly didnt exist until about 2-3 months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    What have the Night Elves ever done for the Void Elves? Nothing. They shall have no sympathy from me. Sympathy is earned, not given on a platter.
    Well night elven demon hunters are among few people who don't cringe just by looking at void elves. So thats that. Well probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    They literaly didnt exist until about 2-3 months ago.
    Don't you dare diminish their long list of achievements for the Alliance. /s
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

At least they have a capital, a place to call home. The worthless Kaldorei and Forsaken beggars cannot say the same.

Don't fear. If those Kaldorei servants cannot have a taste of Human potential... they shall have a taste of REN'DOREI potential. Which is so much more... so much more...
    Goddamn I can't tell if you're just lampooning the stereotype that void elves and their players are cringeworthy adultchilds

10+ Year Old Account
    so wtf happened to world tree? did they burn it too ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    so wtf happened to world tree? did they burn it too ?
    It’s kind of hard to get all those civilians over there, overland (too many of them to airlift by Hippogryff) they would have to go through Darkshore, Ashenvale, Felwood, that Furbolg tunnel and Winterspring to get to Mount Hyjal.

And of course Darkshore and Ashenvale are now covered in Horde forces, not to mention Felwood and Winterspring having their own hazards...

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    The Night elves have three obvious places to settle.
    1. Seradane in the Hinterlands
    2. Twilight Grove in Duskwood
    3. Greenwarden's Grove in the Wetlands
    I can hear the night elf fans up in arms - "Blizzard took away our 8 zones, and forced into a section of the hinterlands. How amazing and great they are .

And then they'd scream horde bias all the way.

I can't wait to play the beta to see this!

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    At least they have a capital, a place to call home. The worthless Kaldorei and Forsaken beggars cannot say the same.

Don't fear. If those Kaldorei servants cannot have a taste of Human potential... they shall have a taste of REN'DOREI potential. Which is so much more... so much more...
    Well didn't think it would be some shoddy RP attempt but as much as I used to like them I think I just lost all love for the Void elves. Thanks for the deep cringe there. >.<

Nobody's ever done anything for the void elves because they're two months old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Goddamn I can't tell if you're just lampooning the stereotype that void elves and their players are cringeworthy adultchilds
    You know what they say about looking at abyss. If you are pretending to be cringy Role player, at some point you will become one.

Thats what they get for taking Troll lands. LONG LIVE ZUL'JIN

Ugh, I cannot wait for those silly San'layn to become playable so that some people will stop mocking Void Elves for being... 'cringe-worthy'? That's the word, isn't it? Meh, Forsaken are much more cringe-worthy. No matter.

Going back on topic, Night Elves shouldn't worry too much. If they ask politely, I am sure that Lady Alleria and Magister Umbric could welcome them within the safety of Telogrus Rift. They could always more... test subjects... for their Void experiments.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    by your logic,
    if a hungry guy asks me for food, and i say no,
    and then he breaks into my home, eats my food, and doesnt kill me, he is showing me mercy and i should be grateful!
    and on top of all that, it was really my fault for not offering him my food in the first place.
    No, not their home, but land they claim is theirs, yet clearly isn't when you visit the zones and see they're all occupied both other races that the night elves have to contend with aswell. There is a total of 3 forests the night elves claim as theirs, not including Hyjal and Moonguard and not one houses the capital of the Night Elves.

The mercy was your original claim, it was completely wrong and you seem to not know the events of Warcraft 3. The Legion almost destroyed the world and the Orcs helped the night Elves stop them. And for their help, they were told to vacate all the forests and go live in the desert...

If someone sacrifices to help save your land, sacrifice some land to help save them. Or not, and eventually they'll get tired of you and wipe you out.

that's the law of the jungle pretty much.
    orcs, ogres, and a couple more races may live by that law...
    but for most races, you'd be considered the bad guy.
    Well no, that's the law of Warcraft. Go read Chronicles and look at the maps and how control over the land changes. The Night Elves didn't start off with all those lands, they took them from the Trolls. Just like how the High Elves took troll lands and so did the Humans. The Night Elves were greedy and now the Night Elves have nothing, being a Troll or Blood Elf must feel really good right now, being able to look at the pathetic situation the Night Elves are in now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alleria Windrunner View Post
    Ugh, I cannot wait for those silly San'layn to become playable so that some people will stop mocking Void Elves for being... 'cringe-worthy'? That's the word, isn't it? Meh, Forsaken are much more cringe-worthy. No matter.

Going back on topic, Night Elves shouldn't worry too much. If they ask politely, I am sure that Lady Alleria and Magister Umbric could welcome them within the safety of Telogrus Rift. They could always more... test subjects... for their Void experiments.
    lol I'm enjoying the hate between the Void Elves and rest of the Alliance. If you think about it, the Void Elves have the same history as the Blood Elves, in that the Night Elves banished them for continuing to use Arcane magic, so seeing them homeless has to be some kind of satisfaction. Where Arcane isn't as dangerous, they know the void is dangerous to the Sunwell so they accept that banishment from Silvermoon, but still love their country.

But you're going to get a lot of anger from Alliance players because to be alliance is to be unified in hating the Horde on all subjects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    It’s kind of hard to get all those civilians over there, overland (too many of them to airlift by Hippogryff) they would have to go through Darkshore, Ashenvale, Felwood, that Furbolg tunnel and Winterspring to get to Mount Hyjal.

And of course Darkshore and Ashenvale are now covered in Horde forces, not to mention Felwood and Winterspring having their own hazards...
    i'm horde and even I see the tree always the homeworld of night elves, in fact it is TEH homeworld of nightelves
    wtf is sylvanas doing ? how can we object alliance trying to take Lordearon from their rightful owners who literally died (and got rezzed) defending it, while stealing other ppl homes ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    No, not their home, but land they claim is theirs, yet clearly isn't when you visit the zones and see they're all occupied both other races that the night elves have to contend with aswell. There is a total of 3 forests the night elves claim as theirs, not including Hyjal and Moonguard and not one houses the capital of the Night Elves.

The mercy was your original claim, it was completely wrong and you seem to not know the events of Warcraft 3. The Legion almost destroyed the world and the Orcs helped the night Elves stop them. And for their help, they were told to vacate all the forests and go live in the desert...

If someone sacrifices to help save your land, sacrifice some land to help save them. Or not, and eventually they'll get tired of you and wipe you out.

Well no, that's the law of Warcraft. Go read Chronicles and look at the maps and how control over the land changes. The Night Elves didn't start off with all those lands, they took them from the Trolls. Just like how the High Elves took troll lands and so did the Humans. The Night Elves were greedy and now the Night Elves have nothing, being a Troll or Blood Elf must feel really good right now, being able to look at the pathetic situation the Night Elves are in now.
    everybody sacrificed something.
    night elves having made the biggest one.

and both NEs and Orcs were basically atoning for their past deeds.
    so there's no need to ask for a reward.

i have played the WC3 rts, and also read most of the books.
    (a couple i cant find, or they have insane prices)

but i guess we'll have to "agree to dissagree".

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post

- - - Updated - - -

lol I'm enjoying the hate between the Void Elves and rest of the Alliance. If you think about it, the Void Elves have the same history as the Blood Elves, in that the Night Elves banished them for continuing to use Arcane magic, so seeing them homeless has to be some kind of satisfaction. Where Arcane isn't as dangerous, they know the void is dangerous to the Sunwell so they accept that banishment from Silvermoon, but still love their country.

But you're going to get a lot of anger from Alliance players because to be alliance is to be unified in hating the Horde on all subjects.
    The Night Elves did not banish the orcs to the desert, Thrall chose to send his people to the desert as atonement for their past and some nonsense about the harsh land tempering their hearts blah blah blah. But the fact that you are blaming the Night elves for the orcs home is a wrong point. So the orcs assaulting the Night elves non stop because Thrall didn't want to reign in Grom and his clan is all on them. When you help someone save the world and forge friendship with the leaders therein you usually do not turn around and shank them in the back. =P

The reason it did not contain the capital (although Nighthaven was the capital) id due to Fandral raising Teldrassil and Tyrande allowing the Druids stewardship over nighthaven to help Hyjal. Then druids moved Darnassus up there again... somehow lol. But hopefully with now the Capital will be square in the middle of Ashenvale and the trees will hang heavy with the bodies of slaughtered Horde. Wishful thinking but hey it would be a lot more fun than the status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    We can give them that chunk of land that holds the portal to the everbloom, they will fit right in.
    Oh god.... Those plant dudes from WoD are going to be an allied race along with the Jinyu aren't they.... AREN'T THEY?!

Blizzard... What have you done?....
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

"I've got it, we'll just live in the Park! That was basically the night elf district!"

"Damn it, Deathwing!"

"Screw everything, I'm just going to sleep and live in the Emerald Dream, surely it's nice this time of year?"

Nevermind...

We've sacrificed everything, what have you given?
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-05-20 at 05:37 PM.