Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    400 mounts achievement. Something to look forward to. Only 12 to go

I wonder about 100 reputations: do reputations that are "best friend" count as exalted?
    They do not count to the achievement series currently.

Seriously, another Toy collector's reward that's not a toy? We don't want mounts or pets to be the reward for collecting TOYS. We want a freaking toy as a reward!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFlindt View Post
    5 million gold for i Mount?!
    That sucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesahaettr View Post
    Sounds about right though. The Spider mount in Legion cost 2 million, so allowing for inflation that's not that surprising.

It'll be way out of my price range, but as I have two repair / vendor mounts already it's not really an essential item.
    According to WoWhead, it has a portable Auction House on it. I think for some people, that convenience will be worth the asking price.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2018-05-16 at 12:19 PM.

Ignore Pain has returned!
    Why though? It's garbage.
    >50%
    Now it's even more useless. T-thanks, Blizz. Warrior #1 tanks once a-again!

I hope that Spectral Phoenix appearance is a placeholder. It looks exactly the same as that mount from guild stuff they added in Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Like a great man once said: OMEGALUL

Afaik, that's what achievements are for, for raiders to feel like special snowflakes. NOT MOUNTS. I´m not even starting on the topic of unique gear dropping only on mythic, which is ALSO stupid. And no kiddo, it's not gamers like me that are wrong , I've been a gamer for almost 30 years and I still remember the days when everyone got the same game because everyone payed the same

Just grow up
    This is pure bullshit and lies.

anyone who has been gaming for 30 years knows how brutally hard games were back in the day, doing mount meta achievements are a walk in the park compared to NES games etc.

New exalted reps and pet collections cheeves now I have a reason to play

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Ironic that you're telling him to grow up when you're whining about mounts in a game. Take your own advice, snowflake.
    Wow resorting to insults typical

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    This is pure bullshit and lies.

anyone who has been gaming for 30 years knows how brutally hard games were back in the day, doing mount meta achievements are a walk in the park compared to NES games etc.

yeah you clearly started playing games only 10 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Wow resorting to insults typical

- - - Updated - - -

yeah you clearly started playing games only 10 years ago
    nope 25 years here, i have all those meta achievement mounts, i'd rather do those than try complete a NES game with no save points and limited lives.

They finally added achievs for 350 and 400 mounts, but why not add one for 450? I already have 400+, would be nice to have something to look forward to...

> Waist of time

Well, well... a hidden hint as to what BFA will be?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    oh cool. new kul tiran human druid form.

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    > Waist of time

Well, well... a hidden hint as to what BFA will be?
    Of all possible reasons, which one did you pick so you could bash BFA?

waist of time
    It's a reference to: "Today I put all my watches together to make a belt. It was a waist of time."

I guess some dev found about the joke and there we go.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldrefreader View Post
    Of all possible reasons, which one did you pick so you could bash BFA?
    I'm pretty easy to satisfy, so of course I'll play BFA, and I'll probably waist a lot of time with it. But playing beta at the moment, it has kind off a "New season in D3"-vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    I'm pretty easy to satisfy, so of course I'll play BFA, and I'll probably waist a lot of time with it. But playing beta at the moment, it has kind off a "New season in D3"-vibe.
    Honestly, I keep forgetting Diablo 3 even exists. Much more the said seasons in it. You have to be thankful it's just a feeling/vibe and not reality, because if it followed the same boat, WoW would have been dead 3 years after its release.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's time for a song: Do your balls hang low, do they wobble to and fro?

Waist for it, you'll see the joke in time...

Highmountain Tauren Druids got screwed so badly. We just got moose antlers thrown on everything while the new druid classes get almost totally new redesigns of every form. And heaven forbid anyone ever do anything with the Boomkin form. Damn. I dont even wanna play my Highmountain Druid anymore.

Deleted
    Dat infernal mount.... <3

aaaaand off course the belt is clipping into Tauren and Worgen legs .... like pretty much every belt with a longer buckle