Poll: What class will you be maining for BfA?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most likely a Feral/Resto combo

I'm a demo lock at heart but the new style of gameplay doesn't really suit me so destro it is.

I stay with my resto Shaman and add the Resto Druid to the pott. Everything else I will figure out during BfA.

Deleted
    Shaman; enhancement. Since tbc.

Well I've been playing resto/ele shaman since tbc... but honestly resto is becoming more and more boring. I just wish they'd add some new mechanics to the spec (not just add spells but actually add mechanics), it's been pretty much the same since forever and the talents don't really add much depth (no pun intended) to it. So either shaman or priest, love holy/shadow.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Same as I always play, Paladin.

Deleted
    Most likely Vengeance Demon Hunter but planning on having Prot Pala in reserve. I had looked at going back to Guardian Druid but it's starting to look like they are being made to be a bit shit in BFA. Not sure if that's punishment for Legion or what.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll stick with Hunter. Don't know if I change from my Dwarf to one of the Gnomes.

fury warrior of course, my very first toon and main ever since

most likely priest, since i‘m most attached to that character. if shadow sucks as much as people say, i‘ll probably play disc for leveling

Deleted
    Can't decide right now. I might go Dark Iron Warlock or Kul Tiran Druid.

Demo is looking great, affliction got a bit of love too.
    Balance just received a ton of news, and it looks promising too.

Gonna keep playing my warrior. Mainly arms for pvp. The roration with overpower and the fact that haste improves rend seems really nice

Feral and Destro mains, just like I've been doing since Vanilla, literally.

Deleted
    After struggling in pvp and m+ with a range class (Mage) i want to try a melee class but idk which specs are funny and op. I like Dk frost (simple and efective) paladin ret (Also simple and kewl light sets) and rogue (not as simple but seems a safe decision due to 3 dps specs) What would your recommend me?