Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intuitive View Post
    I sympathise with your view, but you have to understand that there are fanboy imbeciles who revere Blizzard as God and will just accept whatever they do whenever they do it.
    and then of course there are the opposite of wow fanboys, who bash everything and anything.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Quite many implies it’s somewhat common...
    Common would be what majority, or close to majority have. It doesn't imply that anywhere near but sure if we're talking about actual mount collectors then its is quite common.

That horse for 400 mounts is incredibly dissapointing, at least the infernal model comes explicitly from raids, where as one of the horse models was a reward for opening up hearthstone, and another horse was a RaF Pony. Add on the fact that this horse just looks darker with the combined effects from the first two horse models only adds to the awfulness that is this mount.

Pet Collectors get NEW pet models for collecting X, Y, Z amount of pets every expansion, but for mounts, eh fuck the mount collectors just give them more of the same model.

"Oh well if mount collectors get a unique model for a mount, people would bitch about how hard it is to get "

Too fucking bad, I acknowledge that I will never see a mount from mythic raiding at content, I know I will never see a gladiator mount. SO Why the fuck?! Is it so much harder to go the other way.

How about we give the people who enjoy mounts enough to collect them, something worth collecting for, (Ice Infernal Im looking at you )

Armory^

No, it isn’t. Even among mount collectors the vast majority are closer to 350 than 400. And when you say “quite many” it implies a majority. That’s kinda how those two words work.
    Mounts collectors who haven't bought all the gold mounts/gotten the achievement mounts aren't really mount collectors. If you have all those and some random drops (which people should have) you're already close to 400 (according to Statistics tab). Ontop of that there are Gladi mounts, Store mounts, TCG mounts that are either $$ or being a glad.

Quite many just implies there are quite many, whether you think thats in 10's, 100's or 1000's is up to you. Common means its majority (or close to it). If you want to twist my words then you can do so by actually taking the context in count which would make it fit with your twist anyway.

Deleted
    You either shut it or play it:

1)You reliaze that there will be a 450, 500, 550th etc. reward. They can't always keep it up and eventually, this is the result.

2)You demand better, but then you don't get mounts achievements anymore(they still can't keep it up anyway and this is expected).

Pick it.

Nothing shows a sense of entitlement like complaining about something free.

Deleted
    No, it isn’t. Even among mount collectors the vast majority are closer to 350 than 400. And when you say “quite many” it implies a majority. That’s kinda how those two words work.
    Where do I find this information? I tried googling it, but I reckon my search words are incorrect, maybe you can hit me up with a few links?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    Where do I find this information? I tried googling it, but I reckon my search words are incorrect, maybe you can hit me up with a few links?
    In fact, I saw article here on MMO-C during WoD times if I remember correctly. The vast majority had somewhere between 50-100 mounts(in fact, there were more people who had the 50 achievement than 100th achievement.

Having more than 200 mounts today and you are rare. Think of collecting 400 things from the ground and right clicking it. You are just playing your own game right now

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Sadly the contrarians over on the official wow forums are piling on to say they like it. All we can do is make noise back in hopes of getting a better 400 mount reward.
    They're contrarian for offering a different opinion, but complaining like a whiny little shit is perfectly acceptable?

Got it. Your opinion isn't worth listening to.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausername25 View Post
    We need to make Blizzard aware on the official forums that the 400 mount reward is a complete joke of a reward for one of the most time consuming achievements in the game. A red version of a hearthstone mount is just not good enough.

The chance of this being changed, however slim, can only increase if we let Blizzard know. (Though they should already)

Thank you.

i mean...
    50 is just a white recolour of the default dragon model
    150 is a green recolour of the pandaren kite
    250 is a green recolour of the firehawk mount that comes in purple or red
    and 300 is a blue recolour of all the heavenly mounts...
    literally only the 100 and 200 are unique, those being the dragonhawk and armored dragonhawk, and to the horde the dragonhawks arnt unique as they can get another dragonhawk from the argent tournoment.

so i dont see why you are crying about another line of recoulours in a line of recolours.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s part of the Achievement frame.

- - - Updated - - -

No. The 100 mount reward was a new mount(colored red and blue depending on faction), that has since been recolored.
    nope only the 200 is 100% unique, the horde can get a dragonhawk from the argent tournoment.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

It looks ok.
    But I can agree with the OP that for 400 mount reward it seems weak.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Even the ice infernal looks a little shitty since it seems to still have green fel fire on it. They couldn't change that shit to a light blue?
    that is a thing on the model veiwers, its flame will be blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Blizzard: *Does literally anything*

MMOC Forums: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! SIGN MY PETITION!

That's a nice bucket of puke. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Mounts collectors who haven't bought all the gold mounts/gotten the achievement mounts aren't really mount collectors. If you have all those and some random drops (which people should have) you're already close to 400 (according to Statistics tab). Ontop of that there are Gladi mounts, Store mounts, TCG mounts that are either $$ or being a glad.

Quite many just implies there are quite many, whether you think thats in 10's, 100's or 1000's is up to you. Common means its majority (or close to it). If you want to twist my words then you can do so by actually taking the context in count which would make it fit with your twist anyway.
    You're a mount collector if you collect mounts and like doing it. A mount collector can have 50 mounts, or 450 mounts....and what actually matters the most, a mount collector can take breaks from the game, and miss the limited mounts. No one gave you the right to decide that below a certain number a person doesn't count as a mount collector.

And yeah, people who will be at 400 during prepatch are not a majority. Neither a majority of players and certainly not a majority of mount collectors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intuitive View Post
    I sympathise with your view, but you have to understand that there are fanboy imbeciles who revere Blizzard as God and will just accept whatever they do whenever they do it.
    So... the people who don't cry and whine like spoiled toddlers about every single thing in WoW that isn't exactly the way they want it to be, are fanboy imbeciles?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Absolute joke, they've been sitting on the red hearthsteed for years, they couldn't find a decent use for it, nor could they find a unique mount for the ultimate collection achievement.

Mount reward for having mounts?

Next thing we'll get gear for having gear. Fingers crossed.

Yeah the 400 mount is not impressive at all. The 350 one looks quite good though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    check your statistics tab not your mount tab.
    With the latest change to make prof and class-only mounts count no matter what, only the horde/alliance versions of mounts no longer count as extras - And even then, that's likely to change at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.