Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    The Earthen is the closest thing to what I asked for so I will concede this point.

I think I have made my position painfully clear by now so I will just use this opportunity to take my leave and thank you all. Even though it may have not seemed this way I had fun discussing and arguing with most of you guys.
    Props! I had fun too, I was just worried the discussion wasn't earnest; but it looks like it was. There were a few more examples, including mounts with cracked feet, but it's true that the execution was never consistent.

And I get your argument that the mount isn't "cool" enough. It's just that I don't think you need to make up any rules or appear insulted by the developers to use that argument. And i genuinely believe this time the devs put some thought in this choice, regardless of the result, so, as a collector, it's a bit sad and embarrassing to see so many people lashing out.

I want the devs to be excited to make achievements for us, not scared that whatever they do will be taken as an insult (we call the armored Dragonhawks original, but even then a lot of people threw a fit because they wanted the Fey Dragon or something; almost every time a bunch of people were unhappy). I want mount collector achis to come sooner, and I want more side stuff like "Awake the Drakes". I want there to be more catering towards collectors. But there's a slim chance of getting that if we always criticize the rewards so viciously (I admit I was guilty of this as well in the past :P).

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    I think I have made my position painfully clear by now so I will just use this opportunity to take my leave and thank you all. Even though it may have not seemed this way I had fun discussing and arguing with most of you guys.
    So, no "data" or "reasons", Gotcha.