1. #1
    Titan Aeula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Making sure High Elves remain locked in the salt mines of Quel'thalas.
    Posts
    12,590

    Frenzyheart or Oracles?

    I'm trying to get as many reputations to exalted as possible for the 100 exalted reputations achievement and I was wondering, which of these two have the easiest/least frustrating daily quests?

    I already have the Green Proto-Drake and Frenzyheart brew from back in cata, so the rewards aren't important, only which is the easier faction to tolerate doing. I can't recall myself.
    Blood Elves are basically High Elves. Slightly different eye color and backstory, but if you want to be a light skinned elf, that is basically a Blood Elf. Giving that to the Alliance would blur the line between factions.
    -Ion Hazzikostas: Game Director for World of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    You know what... fine you win Blood elves are high elves im fucking fed up of the bullshit of this shitty forum take your win.

  2. #2
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Emerald Dream
    Posts
    321
    It's been a while since I've done frenzyheart dailies, I can't remember if they have the annoying treasure digging daily, if they don't I'd say they're the least annoying one to do.

  3. #3
    I believe the Oracles was the least annoying? I don't know, it's been forever. I personally would go for the Wolvar, because wolverines > mangled murlocs.

    I felt bad for murdering wolvar mothers and kidnapping the newly orphaned babies to bring to walrus people who probably ate them.

  4. #4
    I remember Oracles being the less terrible of the two as well. Plus they were a whole lot less edgelordy than the puppy people.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I'm trying to get as many reputations to exalted as possible for the 100 exalted reputations achievement and I was wondering, which of these two have the easiest/least frustrating daily quests?

    I already have the Green Proto-Drake and Frenzyheart brew from back in cata, so the rewards aren't important, only which is the easier faction to tolerate doing. I can't recall myself.
    They take the same amount of time. Pick one and go.

  6. #6
    Titan Aeula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Making sure High Elves remain locked in the salt mines of Quel'thalas.
    Posts
    12,590
    I went Oracles. Turns out the treasure hunting quest is one of the dailies, making it by far the slower of the two. Blegh.
    Blood Elves are basically High Elves. Slightly different eye color and backstory, but if you want to be a light skinned elf, that is basically a Blood Elf. Giving that to the Alliance would blur the line between factions.
    -Ion Hazzikostas: Game Director for World of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    You know what... fine you win Blood elves are high elves im fucking fed up of the bullshit of this shitty forum take your win.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I went Oracles. Turns out the treasure hunting quest is one of the dailies, making it by far the slower of the two. Blegh.
    You could always do the quest to switch over. Not sure how soon you can do it, or if it has a reputation requirement before you can.

  8. #8
    It doesn't take that long either way.

    Also, iirc you can just use TW badges to get the rep

  9. #9
    Titan Aeula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Making sure High Elves remain locked in the salt mines of Quel'thalas.
    Posts
    12,590
    I decided to to do Oracles on my Paladin and Fenzyheart on my Death Knight for the achievement. Might as well do both.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    It doesn't take that long either way.

    Also, iirc you can just use TW badges to get the rep
    There's no TW badge for them sadly. Or the Kalu'ak.
    Blood Elves are basically High Elves. Slightly different eye color and backstory, but if you want to be a light skinned elf, that is basically a Blood Elf. Giving that to the Alliance would blur the line between factions.
    -Ion Hazzikostas: Game Director for World of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    You know what... fine you win Blood elves are high elves im fucking fed up of the bullshit of this shitty forum take your win.

  10. #10
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In SSC banished by Murkbloods again.
    Posts
    2,838
    Anyone who sides with murlocs of any sort should be killed on sight.
    Just remember that Leftists actually believe rape isn't as bad as being called a cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    If you aren't more hurt by words than "sticks and stones" you're a simpleton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    They don't do that either. There has not been a single instance of tyranny in American history that has been prevented or stopped by guns being a thing.

  11. #11
    Oracles felt least annoying and i was having fun while doing it

  12. #12
    I don't understand this thread. If you're going for 100 exalted reps, you're going to want to get exalted on both factions.

  13. #13
    Herald of the Titans therealbowser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    World 8
    Posts
    2,956
    You'll feel less guilty helping the Oracles. I doubt either has difficult dailies. You'll also get better saleable rewards from the Oracles, so why not, right? You may already have the drake, but the other pets still sell well. You won't get anything useful from the wolvar. And they are also mean. The Oracles just want friends, so why not be their friend?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I don't understand this thread. If you're going for 100 exalted reps, you're going to want to get exalted on both factions.
    Also... this.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I don't understand this thread. If you're going for 100 exalted reps, you're going to want to get exalted on both factions.
    You can't have both factions at exalted at the same time on a single character. You need to choose one similar to the Aldor/Scryers in Shattrath.

  15. #15
    Titan FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    12,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I'm trying to get as many reputations to exalted as possible for the 100 exalted reputations achievement and I was wondering, which of these two have the easiest/least frustrating daily quests?

    I already have the Green Proto-Drake and Frenzyheart brew from back in cata, so the rewards aren't important, only which is the easier faction to tolerate doing. I can't recall myself.
    Whatever one you have the highest in.
    The oracles are slightly annoying only because of the shiney dude who refuses to pick up shiny things, and allot of the time it is bugs...
    but you should do one to exalted, then the other to get the acheiv anyways. i know it will be rough (as im at 68 going to 100 since i did vanilla bc, warth, cata, and mop reps on my Dk then switch back to warlock main and have to redo them all again)
    but it prob is worth it in this drought

  16. #16
    Titan Aeula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Making sure High Elves remain locked in the salt mines of Quel'thalas.
    Posts
    12,590
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I don't understand this thread. If you're going for 100 exalted reps, you're going to want to get exalted on both factions.
    Being exalted with one equates to being hated with the other. I’m also presuming the 100 exalted reps won’t be account wide since none of the previous ones were.
    Blood Elves are basically High Elves. Slightly different eye color and backstory, but if you want to be a light skinned elf, that is basically a Blood Elf. Giving that to the Alliance would blur the line between factions.
    -Ion Hazzikostas: Game Director for World of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    You know what... fine you win Blood elves are high elves im fucking fed up of the bullshit of this shitty forum take your win.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Forion View Post
    You can't have both factions at exalted at the same time on a single character. You need to choose one similar to the Aldor/Scryers in Shattrath.
    It still counts toward the achievement, I am sure. Getting exalted with the Oracles and then switching to get exalted with the Frenzyheart counts as 2. Now, I could be horribly wrong, but I am pretty certain that's how it is. I'm just glad switching between these two isn't as utterly shit as switching between Aldor and Scryers.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    It still counts toward the achievement, I am sure. Getting exalted with the Oracles and then switching to get exalted with the Frenzyheart counts as 2. Now, I could be horribly wrong, but I am pretty certain that's how it is. I'm just glad switching between these two isn't as utterly shit as switching between Aldor and Scryers.
    In this case you are wrong. To get credit for the achievements, you need to have the required number of exalted reputations simultaneously.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Forion View Post
    In this case you are wrong. To get credit for the achievements, you need to have the required number of exalted reputations simultaneously.
    Well that sucks. I thought it counted all that you had gotten to exalted. Oh well, thanks for the clarification.

  20. #20
    They are both very easy, especially at max level. Why not grind both reps? Theres an achievement for that too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •