Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Time split between 4 characters.
    All Horde.

I want it to not be a bug, just because I want to see the shitstorm that would happen in response to it

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    It needs to stay as it was before no freakin forcing us to play both factions story
    Do you really use Yahoo mail?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Do you hate flying, or do you hate that the the world is "so much smaller". I also find it funny that your complaint is about the world being too small, but then go on the complain that you never see anyone, which would also be a problem in a large world.

If you want to see people while playing, then play with friends. Don't seek to change the world or how other people play to suit your own personal preferences. I should not be forced to slog on the ground just so you can see me in the environment.
    This is an MMO, this isn't a single player adventure I shouldn't have to have a specific group of friends that I need to play with just to see people on the ground. The game used to be about exploring and coming around a corner to find a cave and going into the cave to find another player deep inside.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    This is an MMO, this isn't a single player adventure I shouldn't have to have a specific group of friends that I need to play with just to see people on the ground. The game used to be about exploring and coming around a corner to find a cave and going into the cave to find another player deep inside.
    No..see..this is what YOU experienced and enjoyed about WoW. It's not what everyone experienced.

Do you see the difference?
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2018-05-17 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong on so many levels. Achievements are, and supposed to be imo, FUN, or out of ordinary stuff in the game. And they were (some still are). But since WoD, Blizz pushed achieve hunters to be "eaters of all shit". I am an achievement hunter, but I REFUSE to do some of them, because they are not fun, not engaging, they are just "eating shit". :/
    Guess I know what my new nickname is

My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    Ofcourse this is a bug. No discussion needed.

I hope it's real just because I want to see everyone lose their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Ofcourse this is a bug. No discussion needed.
    This is what people said before WoD. "Blizzard would never remove flying." But then they did.

Don't take it for granted. I wouldn't put anything past Blizzard these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Do you really use Yahoo mail?
    i use both yahoo and gmail.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Gonna go out on a limb here and say Blizzard will not force you to play both factions in a faction based expansion.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Faction: Both
    Do you spend 90%+ of your time on one toon? No
    How Many Alts: For BFA? 4.
    How Many raiding Alts (heroic or above): 1.

I don't really mind. Of course, was more of a fan of Pathfinder for 1 faction but including both pages of the story, could be interesting reason.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Alliance for Legion, but I have played both factions in the past.
    Unless I am leveling, yup. My Warlock has been my main since WoTLK.
    3 more 110's, all Alliance. 15 more 100's, 13 Alliance/2 Horde.
    None, I stopped raiding in Tier 20 due to real life needs.

I am not a fan of the new model to unlock flying. It was interesting back in WoD, today not so much. They need to make it like what it was back in TBC and WoTLK, buyable with gold at level 68 and 78.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    "Mah immersionz!!!!1!1!11!! U no fly! See Blizzard art. Much presentation. Many value. Such rewarding. "

Sorry...that wasn't really fair of me. I know people want to enjoy the game from the ground. I just wish they'd recognize that not everyone wants that. Legion has been 1000x more enjoyable since I finally finished unlocking flight. And I still avoid Argus, even though it's got the rest of the story of the entire expansion.

I'd say I hope Blizzard bends a bit on this in BfA, but I suspect there won't be any give as long as the Grand Hater hazzicostas is at the wheel.
    I finally got around to unlocking allied races on my 2nd account. It's not too bad on Argus if you map out your route. Of course I'm doing all 3 zones everyday so I got it down to a fine art LOL
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

15+ Year Old Account
    Faction: Alliance
    Do you spend 90%+ of your time on one toon? Yes
    How Many Alts: 3 (for achievement only)
    How Many raiding Alts (heroic or above): 2
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    I finally got around to unlocking allied races on my 2nd account. It's not too bad on Argus if you map out your route. Of course I'm doing all 3 zones everyday so I got it down to a fine art LOL
    I couldn't even bring myself to finish the main storyline. The ground and pound is just boring as hell to me. When it alternates between content where I can fly, and some that I can't, that's actually not bad. But the constant sticking to the ground and pound is just...tiresome. Boring. Irritating. It makes playing the game legitimately unfun for me.

So I don't do it.

Plenty of no-fly while leveling. A little bit at the start of an expansion is fine too. But when flying can't be unlocked at my own pace, and I'm forced to deal with the ground for months on end because of waiting for a future content patch to release that actually has the rep-rinds needed? No thanks. That's just unmitigated bullshit that I'd rather not deal with.

So when I FINALLY slog through all the bullshit and get flying back, the LAST thing I want to do is go back to no-flying again.

It was a bad system when it came out and it still is

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    So : http://www.wowhead.com/news=284424/r...inder-part-one
    If it isn't a bug and you have to play both factions, do you like this?
    No. It's clearly a bug. Would make no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Faction: Have characters on both, main's horde
    Do you spend 90%+ of your time on one toon? Maybe 80%, not 90%
    How Many Alts: total? 12
    How Many raiding Alts (heroic or above): That are capable? 5. That I do it on? 0. I get enough raiding on my main

I wouldn't mind if it's not a bug, I'd get the requirements done anyway, but it sounds stupid to literally REQUIRE an alt on the opposite faction

Faction: Horde
    Do you spend 90%+ of your time on one toon? No
    How Many Alts: 13
    How Many raiding Alts (heroic or above): 7

Unless the pathfinder is for one continent only, seems fair.
    If you want to fly in Zandalar as alliance and never set foot in there, that sounds like bullshit and should never be allowed to happen.

Instead of buying BFA, I'll buy Hearthstone packs.