Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tinywater2017 View Post
    I heard that some people lost weights by walking around 10,000 steps per day. Do you consider walking (fast) a kind of workout?
    It factually is. "Workout" doesn't mean "feel sore for the next 2 days". Anything more than sitting in front of your PC is a work out yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    No, gotta have the heart beat up to 150 at least. Or whatever is your "slightly" sweaty pulse. I run with around 175, so 150 is where things starts getting there.
    You can't get your BPM up to 150 by walking?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I prefer "enclosed creationist" but yeah, I'm a flat earther.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Haven't checked, guess you can.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Yes.

But if you drag your feet and don't get your pulse up? Then no.... Definitely no.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Walking up a long steep hill can do that I guess, depending how fit you are.

It all depends on how trained you are. Some people walking can do much more effort than another one sprinting.

Today in the European Athletics Championships in Berlin all three Finnish racewalkers were vomiting mid-race and two of them suffered a heat stroke.

Yeah, totally not a sport. /s

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I prefer "enclosed creationist" but yeah, I'm a flat earther.

If you get your pulse up, sure. All depends on your condition and stamina.
    "UFO's are as real as the airplanes that are flying overhead." - Paul Hellyer,former Minister of Defense of Canada

Incline walking on a steep incline can definitely be a workout. Its not bad.

I can’t see getting your heartbeat as high as 150 just by walking, even up a very steep hill.

I’m lucky to pop 150 on a strenuous bike ride.

Of course that’s due to years of biking. I suppose you could get to 150 walking if you’re 100+ pounds overweight walking up hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Understarmor View Post
    body adapts to stimulus, or stresses placed upon it
    I would not consider a real workout, but I there is no reason not to walk though, it is still better than doing nothing. To me the heart has to almost explode, a 150-160 heart rate is what I consider a workout!
    Noobs spank, pros tank!