View Poll Results: Do you have at least 2 Million Gold?

Voters
746. This poll is closed
  • Yes

363 48.66%
  • No

383 51.34%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    brah i dont even have 100k

Nope. Only 1.4 million. Funny thing is that in cata when i stopped playing actively i already had like 1.2 so that means that not even free gold is enough for me to play the mission tables beyond campaign completion lol
    Last edited by Sunderella; 2018-05-17 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    No, got about 800-900k in liquid gold, and about 4M in assets, most of that in an unused spectral tiger
    US realms? spectrals don't go for less than 1-2 gold caps on EU.

No, hovering around 1 million. 5 million is asking a lot. Interested to hear what happens with the token, because this mount is gonna have untold value.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by webw0lf359 View Post
    Most characters sit at 50K+ resources my main has over 450K, I only do gold missions and once in a while do the three active emissaries on all characters (yesterday was good, the two Argus boxes were up, so only 4 missions needed - three elites were practically on top of each other - they count for both) , I've not really had an issue maintaining resources to be honest. I did send 10K+ to each new character using blood vendor a while ago on my main to give them a start(had over 3K Bloods)

Weekly World Bosses often give resources as well (was 1K last week I think - worth taking the time to do)
    Yea see, you are already giving all kinds of stuff to do on all those characters to get those resources to get the gold... I don't have the time or drive to do that on alts..

I have roughly 6m across all characters on my main realm, and about 1.3m on my characters across my off realm. Crazy how Legion just throws gold at you. I barely even play, most of it is from using the legion app for missions while I'm at work.

I have about 5 million gold across all characters. I don't think I'll buy the Brontosaurus mount right away though, you need money to make money. It'll take 1/3rd the time to hit 10 million than it would for me to make 5 million from nothing.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have just over 5 million. I recently dropped 2 million on tokens in order to purchase BfA. Gold is very easy to come by and with a little dedication you can really rack it up.

To the people running the order halls, where do you get the order resources to do all these missions? I'm always running out.

WOO! 84K RIGHT HERE!

lol

spare some change, sir?

/cry

Quote Originally Posted by InDecisive View Post
    To the people running the order halls, where do you get the order resources to do all these missions? I'm always running out.
    You can send resources farmed on your main to your alts. The resource cache from the vendor in Dalaran that you buy using Bloods of Sargeras is account bound. You can also buy bloods of sargeras using resources if you're low on bloods and high on resources.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have about 5million now, but it will soon all be gone, as I am gonna buy the Shackled Urzul (Mythic Argus Mount). I just cba the 1% drop rate in BFA and with my IRL there is 0.00% chance I get it with a regular kill.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    1.7 near 1.8 so close enough but not quite

I CAN get 2million gold, but I keep buying up WoW Tokens, so I dont sit on that much liquid

I was never much for having alts, but the class hall campaigns peaked some interest.

As soon as you have some 110 alts who regularly do gold missions, the money just keeps piling up!

Wow, I can't believe how close this O_O

I had it before I bought a spider. Now I'm down to 1.5-ish, but split between servers.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Most I've ever had at once was 800k, I have half that now. Though I bought BFA deluxe edition entirely with gold so I'd probably have about 2 million atm if I hadn't.

I noticed the more gold I had the less I'd spend, so I just quit worrying about making it.

I only have about 1.5M.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

I do but I don't really know why.... In tbc I collected gold because it felt like a valuable resource to have and it served me well in wrath. Now though... now I go through the motions of selling carries but I can't really figure out why besides it's a habit. I have my subscription paid up for the foreseeable future I bought the cap of wow tokens for almost a year when they first came out.

I guess I could buy other Activision games...but I only dabble in heroes of the storm and I don't want to support cashshops si I don't buy mounts.

So far I just donate a million gold to the guild bank to cover repairs each tier.