Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    I have heard the same thing before ! Seems like they go free when they commit their crimes
    By Swedish law (or perhaps just under the pressure of not doing something politically correct) they were unable to actually check the age of men that claimed were 14 but had the physical body and facial hair of a 30 year old man lol.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    He faces felony tampering with government records.

Not surprising though. This country’s backwards criminal justice systems loves to systematically lock up people of color at any chance.
    OR.... "people of color" as you put it do bad things more often, thus get locked up more often? They need to work on this rather than cry about being the victim.

Pff, when Drew Barrymore did it everyone thought it was cute.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Not surprising though. This country’s backwards criminal justice systems loves to systematically lock up people of color at any chance.
    has nothing to do with color and everything to do with forging documents and providing a false identity

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And this is a felony crime?

America everyone.
    Tampering with government documents? Yeah, that's a felony. Maybe read the whole article before nation bashing next time?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, but it is okay to drive drunk like Ethan Couch, kill 4 people and paralyze another and get off scot free with no jail time because of rich white privilege?
    It's fun to single out cases that everyone knows are ridiculous and say that's the norm, isn't it?

Deleted
    Oh, but it is okay to drive drunk like Ethan Couch, kill 4 people and paralyze another and get off scot free with no jail time because of rich white privilege?
    There, now your post is less racist.

Yeah, tampering with government records is illegal so they can trap people of color... or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    This country’s backwards criminal justice systems loves to systematically lock up people of color at any chance.
    I am sorry, but that is an offence regardless of you colour, if a white person did it they will get into the same shit.

Had he had a fake passport, that is something like a 20yr prison term...just to have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Pff, when Drew Barrymore did it everyone thought it was cute.
    Isn't she a cannibal or something these days?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    By Swedish law (or perhaps just under the pressure of not doing something politically correct) they were unable to actually check the age of men that claimed were 14 but had the physical body and facial hair of a 30 year old man lol.
    I'm pretty sure there's fucking tests to check the amount of carbon in your bones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's fucking tests to check the amount of carbon in your bones.
    Privacy n racism yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    He looks like he could pass for a 16-17 year old.
    He looks like he's in his mid twenties at least what are you smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    No he fucking doesn't.
    Clearly you have never seen a junior/senior in high school, because I remember seeing guys like that all the time. Hell, by the time I was that age, I was well into shaving and taller than both my parents.

So for all the people who are making stupid posts along the lines of "he was just trying to go back to school." He had a girlfriend, in the school, she's 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Isn't she a cannibal or something these days?
    Whaaaaat? That would be one hell of a twist if she was
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    So for all the people who are making stupid posts along the lines of "he was just trying to go back to school." He had a girlfriend, in the school, she's 14.
    Yup, and who knows who else he has dated. I can easily see these girl/girls parents filing lawsuits against the school. The dude is going to have a fun time in prison that is for sure.

Jesus Christ, I hope to fuck you stretch before reaches like that.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

7+ Year Old Account
    seeing how alot graduate with minimal skills or reading ability..
    he just needed a do over thanks to educators reaping 20-166K a month pensions in some places.
    https://www.openthebooks.com/search/...=F_salaryValue

my first two years of college I had "highschool graduates" who read and had comprehension ability under that of 10 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    he just needed a do over thanks to educators reaping $$
    It's not their fault. Their superiors are making them to use retarded methodics like sight words, which plainly do not work and do not teach children to read.