Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Whaaaaat? That would be one hell of a twist if she was

Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2018-05-17 at 05:26 PM.

So we can't even identify as a young person or try to live out our good days anymore? we all gotta have wrinkles and walking canes and have back problems or else we go to jail for non-conformity?

fuck this fascist shit, donald trump is responsible for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    seeing how alot graduate with minimal skills or reading ability..
    he just needed a do over thanks to educators reaping 20-166K a month pensions in some places.
    https://www.openthebooks.com/search/...=F_salaryValue

my first two years of college I had "highschool graduates" who read and had comprehension ability under that of 10 year olds.
    Those "monthly" numbers you listed aren't correct. That site lists the 2015 "monthly" earnings for pretty much all elementary school teachers at absurd levels, while there is no data for them pre-2015 and the 2016/17 numbers are a sad 1k a month average (as one would expect). Those massively inflated 2015 earnings also don't match the records of any other Illinois pension database, while the 2016/17 values are exact matches. So either every site but the one you listed is hiding those values and Illinois somehow gave those people 160 times more money in 2015 than they did any other year, or the site you posted has a totally screwed up set of data for that year. I suspect the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    He faces felony tampering with government records.

Not surprising though. This country’s backwards criminal justice systems loves to systematically lock up people of color at any chance.
    Yupp has everything to do with race.....

Gotta love when racists like you sit and spew their vitriol more and more. He broke the law and the law he broke is a felony.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Jesus Christ, I hope to fuck you stretch before reaches like that.
    That's because everyone keeps talking about "Trump empowers racists" but Obama pretty much empowered more racists that get applauded for their racism like the guy you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Yupp has everything to do with race.....

Gotta love when racists like you sit and spew their vitriol more and more. He broke the law and the law he broke is a felony.

- - - Updated - - -

That's because everyone keeps talking about "Trump empowers racists" but Obama pretty much empowered more racists that get applauded for their racism like the guy you quoted.
    well, he also more than likely sexually assaulted a minor.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

He don't look like a teen to me.
    Looks younger than most of the "child" refugees that came to Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    So we can't even identify as a young person or try to live out our good days anymore? we all gotta have wrinkles and walking canes and have back problems or else we go to jail for non-conformity?

fuck this fascist shit, donald trump is responsible for this.
    You can, just dont falsify any (Federal) documents while doing it.

While on the subject of "Identifying", how is it a man can identify as a woman and that should be accepted. A woman can identify as a man and that should be accepted. But Rachel Dolezal gets shit on for identifying as an African American. Is that where we draw the lines of self identity? Sexuality..ok, Gender..ok, race...crossing the line.

to be fair, there were like two 14 year olds that looked like 30 year old men in my highschool. caveman hairy with fully masculine jawlines and other facial features. they looked older than this guy, this guy looks like a rather typical senior.

but, he should get in trouble for this. i hope if he diddled any young girls, he gets in more trouble.

I wonder if those who think he looks younger than he is know fewer black people? It's harder to judge age of ethnic groups you're less familiar with. Also some people are just bad at guessing ages. I know I am.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I wonder if those who think he looks younger than he is know fewer black people? It's harder to judge age of ethnic groups you're less familiar with. Also some people are just bad at guessing ages. I know I am.
    Before I saw his age, I thought he looked around mid-20's from that picture... I don't think lack of exposure to ethnic groups affect the judgement too much, as several facial features show signs of aging that you typically don't see in teens. Kind of weird no one really questioned it, although anyone questioning it would probably have be labeled as racist (as this thread has proven).
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Before I saw his age, I thought he looked around mid-20's from that picture... I don't think lack of exposure to ethnic groups affect the judgement too much, as several facial features show signs of aging that you typically don't see in teens. Kind of weird no one really questioned it, although anyone questioning it would probably have be labeled as racist (as this thread has proven).
    So true, look at what happens when you try to ask for ID on campus.

Seriously though, the kid looks like he could pass as a senior, def not as a freshman. Other than falsifying documents, I dont find anything wrong with what he did. He should have just put down that he "Identifies" with a homeless Hurricane Harvey evacuee.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    He faces felony tampering with government records.

Not surprising though. This country’s backwards criminal justice systems loves to systematically lock up people of color at any chance.
    fucking white people, locking up PoC when they commit crimes, what a rigged system!

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    You can, just dont falsify any (Federal) documents while doing it.

While on the subject of "Identifying", how is it a man can identify as a woman and that should be accepted. A woman can identify as a man and that should be accepted. But Rachel Dolezal gets shit on for identifying as an African American. Is that where we draw the lines of self identity? Sexuality..ok, Gender..ok, race...crossing the line.
    The funny thing is that race is, just like they say gender is, a socially constructed concept which should allow her to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Chill, bucko. First of all, it doesn't look like he's going to jail. He's facing charges, but anyone who commits a felony is going to be faced with charges, lol. Anyone who commits any level of crime will face charges for it.
    Shhh, you're contradicting his narrative about how all those poor innocent black people get picked on by the white man.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Shhh, you're contradicting his narrative about how all those poor innocent black people get picked on by the white man.
    Sure enough if someone forged documents to get a black scholarship that was white he'd be calling it a hate crime.