Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    Just a serious question here as I've never know anyone who's incel, mgtow or whatever. What about intercourse? I'm pretty sure it's a basic human need to some degree, and I doubt it's healthy to withhold. Being incel and mgtow in my mind means you also refuse to pay a working girl or do I got that one wrong? How do you deal with it?
    It's not a human need at all. You can go forever without having sex if you want to.

15+ Year Old Account
    a certain "incel" forum seems to be leaking, we should plug that hole ASAP.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Social media power level is like a mythic score or raider.io to dating.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It's not a human need at all. You can go forever without having sex if you want to.
    true, but all the incels/mgtows and voluntary celibates I've ever seen in media are somewhat weird, I always wonder if it got to do with them never getting off. or if they don't get off because they're weird.

Just a serious question here as I've never know anyone who's incel, mgtow or whatever. What about intercourse? I'm pretty sure it's a basic human need to some degree, and I doubt it's healthy to withhold. Being incel and mgtow in my mind means you also refuse to pay a working girl or do I got that one wrong? How do you deal with it?
    Nonsense. You can live perfectly well without such. There are benefits as you won't get STDs unless you do some other shit like dirty needles and IV drugs or the second point being not to have worry about accidental pregnancies.

Says you. It all went fine for me. There was a chance of failure, of course... Just have to keep throwing the ball at the hoop. Eventually you'll sink one.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

If you want to meet someone you want a relationship with, rather than a couple of shags and never speak to them again, it's usually best to meet them in real life.

My personal experience anyway.

Pro Tip: Clothes shops.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you work out? Take pride in your image to any degree?

I'm betting if you do both of those things you can get yourself dated and laid on the regular without social media.

OT: One of my neighbors is one of those early 20's perfect body Tinder daters. The dude does a pretty good job of landing some good looking tail but I kid you not he's got a new STD every time I see the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    If you want to meet someone you want a relationship with, rather than a couple of shags and never speak to them again, it's usually best to meet them in real life.

Most definitely. Dating apps are a scam. Human interaction requires actual interaction, not cute emojis. There's gonna be some awkward as hell moments, it helps to have some common ground (of course), and making that connection that maybe both of you want to spend more time together.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

true, but all the incels/mgtows and voluntary celibates I've ever seen in media are somewhat weird, I always wonder if it got to do with them never getting off. or if they don't get off because they're weird.
    Lol at MGTOW

Most of them are just woman haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Smells a bit incel here.
    Nah, more like disgruntled with the dating world than incel. He doesn't blame women or other men for his problems, he's just griping about how ridiculous social media has made dating. Far away from being the rhetoric of an incel.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    It's called 'alone time', my friend. There are other ways to work out those hormones. So long as you're still getting some form of companionship and human contact as well, rather than living like a hermit, you should be fine.

"I'll be in my bunk." "Doin' what?" "Whaddaya think!?"

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    Most definitely. Dating apps are a scam. Human interaction requires actual interaction, not cute emojis. There's gonna be some awkward as hell moments, it helps to have some common ground (of course), and making that connection that maybe both of you want to spend more time together.
    Indeed. A very clever one. Like most other social platforms, they're aimed at giving you a small dopamine rush, so you keep coming back.

I've been liked on Tinder? Buzz
    Someone has liked my post or replied to a PM? Buzz

Think people get trapped by them - OP perhaps an example
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2018-05-16 at 09:37 PM.

An incel would pay for sex, yeah. Most incels don't have the money, though. Incels hate women because they think society has made them (women) vain/stupid/shallow and only men who treat them like shit ever get sex or attention, it's not that incels hate sex itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    WoW in 2005: Thottbot and go. Read up a class guide on the official forums, know your stat priority, be 60 and you're good to go for raiding / PvP / dungeons.
    WoW in 2018: raider.io score, 2.4k+ arena achievements, simcraft or bust, Warcraft Logs, WoWProgress. You can vet someone harder than Trump vets Mexican "bad hombres" coming into the USA.

Dating before the internet: this person looks cool, maybe we could date.
    Dating now: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tinder, Grindr, bazillion PUA guides, looks maxing. People are so used to seeing hardcore daters posting 10/10 smexy pics that casual daters look like ugly mofos to them.

Why can we recognize that gaming communities are toxic and that you should be able to play without having to meet a billion arbitrary requirements but when it comes to dating everything is fine and dandy? Hardcore daters are just as toxic as LoL "mid or feeders" and inceldom is not much different from ELO hell.

Give casual daters a chance.
    don't know where you're from and to what age groups you're talking about but my experience is totally different, aka:

a)looks do matter but it's mostly about proper clothing and grooming, few women care that much about a pretty face or a 6pack and they're usually either too young or too old just looking for casual sex

b)academic intellect doesn't help at all, social skills are the way to go, so yes the stereotypical dungeon dwelling pro gamer will not get laid even if he does get a 6pack and has an IQ of 200

c)the 'vultures' are indeed smashing the inexperienced competition but it's all about their attitude and often the ways they're manipulating 'easier' women, also their success rate is not that impressive, they're just in a constant flirty/social mood so after a point it becomes a matter of statistics...

d)even money does not mean that much, however having potential in financial matters is crucial

e)at least up to 35 getting older will vastly improve your odds unless you're lagging behind in key aspects of your life, if so it gets awkward

and no the 'dating' scene is not toxic, it's just a collective of people who know neither what they want nor how to get it and just 'do stuff' to see what happens hoping they find some form of happiness during or after the process

7+ Year Old Account

Really bad advice. High chance you meet a shopping addict which will suck your banking account dry.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    how to spot the incel. Fucking pathetic you deserve to die alone

Lol at MGTOW

Most of them are just woman haters.
    Or, they just had enough. Enough experiences with actual women, to decide that the juice is NOT worth the squeeze. Feminists keep shouting "I don't need no man", and society is applauding, telling them "you go girl", calling them "strong, empowered women". And yet, the same society is shaming men for basically doing the same thing. Mind blowing hypocrisy and double standards...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Or, they just had enough. Enough experiences with actual women, to decide that the juice is NOT worth the squeeze. Feminists keep shouting "I don't need no man", and society is applauding, telling them "you go girl", calling them "strong, empowered women". And yet, the same society is shaming men for basically doing the same thing. Mind blowing hypocrisy and double standards...
    I've never been more glad to be gay than today...

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    w
    They don't say "I don't need no woman" only. They're saying they don't want women now because women are promiscuous whores and whatnot, demeaning all the female population of the world and filling themselves with hatred and prejudice because they didn't manage to get laid.
    Last edited by Dsonsion; 2018-05-16 at 10:27 PM.