Deleted

100 exalted reputation mount question

I have mained a paladin for as know as i can remember, and so, all the grinding i did was with my paladin, i have 85 exalted factions with him. For the past year i've been playing a DK tho so in BFA i will most likely play the DK. My question is, even tho the shared-reputation for faction benefits doesn't work, if i get the last 15 exalted reputations on my dk, to 100 exalted reputation overall will i get the 100 rep achievement mount ? Or do i HAVE TO grind them on my paladin( that would suck :< )?
    Last edited by mmoc8fc81a38fc; 2018-05-18 at 10:23 AM.

I really wish Blizzard would implement the account wide Legacy system that SWTOR uses. All characters share reputations, and there is a daily/weekly cap on how much you can earn.

Such a better system for collectors.

Deleted
    As for now all reputations needs to be on one character. Also in patch 8.0 i think the highest ammount of reps you can have is 99.

Deleted
    Well this just sucks so hard, beeing forced to play on a character you dont want just because you want a mount so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkon View Post
    Well this just sucks so hard, beeing forced to play on a character you dont want just because you want a mount so badly.
    I agree. At the LEAST bring back the double rep things from Mists.