Belf Racial Change

Is is just me or does the Belf Racial change actually seem like a huge buff in arena. Yea most of the time it should just hit buffs but if you have 2 belfs you could on CD literally just remove one or aoe remove cooldowns off the opposing team. This lets people directly trade this 90 sec ability for offensive CDs which imo is way stronger than DR blanketing someone to kill or to stop pressure.

I don't see how a small chance to purge something important is supposed to be better than the guaranteed extention of your kill window.
    BfA will add more bloat magic buffs to the game, and even now Purge usually needs to be spammed to clear something like innervate.

I've been saying Arcane Torrent is the most overpowered in the racial ever since I started playing a Blood Elf in WotLK. I remember kids would laugh at me because they thought Every Man For Himself was worse. It took people like a decade to start realizing how broken Arcane Torrent was?

Anyways, the new change is still pretty powerful. I will really miss the interrupt but on the flipside removing a buff sounds pretty funny, too. Fighting a resto Druid and removing an Innervate because the RNG gods smiled upon you is absolutely fucking devastating, especially because Arcane Torrent budgets a bit weaker against insta-casts anyways.

It's nowhere near as good as a guaranteed silence but with the right RNG and in the right moment is can potentially be far more powerful, though such a set of conditions won't happen very often.