GOP Candidate Michael Williams Campaign Deportation Bus Ad Pulled From Youtube

The Ad is IMO Hilarious and Unsettling at the same time.

Michael Williams Whining about his ad being taken off of Youtube.

Last edited by szechuan; 2018-05-17 at 03:56 AM.
    "an AK-47 is not a sporting weapon nor needed for defense of a home." - Ronald Reagan.
    "Death is an Undeniable Fuel of Life" - NRA TV
    "He (szechuan) is a paid poster from one of Bloombergs groups or Soros anti Gun groups." - Dystemper
    lol

Yeah, he sure does seem like a world-class douchebag. It's a shame when conservatives stopped supporting individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets. But hey, at least they have their racism and nationalism to keep them warm at night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.
    Yes, someone actually said that.

The Insane
    Didn't Georgia go all anti-immigrant crazy awhile back and then had no one to work their farms?

Jesus, every one of those ads is filled to the brim with what I believe is called "virtue signaling". That was some maximum cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Didn't Georgia go all anti-immigrant crazy awhile back and then had no one to work their farms?
    Dunno about Georgia, but I know that happened in Alabama.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2018-05-17 at 04:05 AM.

The Insane
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Dunno about Georgia, but I know that happened in Alabama.
    Oh, got the wrong state then. Guess Georgia needs to learn the lesson on their own then.