Someone wants to win the giveaway at any cost

Seems like someone is using multiple accounts for the beta key giveaway : https://imgur.com/a/6tp5eLd
    There is more than what I screened, all accounts are registred on June 2016 and have 2 posts.
    I've seen 2 at first and reported them, only to realize that there is more and more...

Reeally hope that person doesn't win =/

Quote Originally Posted by feoboomy View Post
    Reeally hope that person doesn't win =/
    wait there are people without beta? WoW, l felt like literally everyone and their grandma got in.

Beta is extremely broken right now with internal errors all over and massive server instability.

It's more an exercise in frustration than gameplay.

It isn't me..

I wanted to participate in the fun, but already had a key

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Beta is extremely broken right now with internal errors all over and massive server instability.
    Do you have some instructions I can follow to find one of these bugs - they seem to be very hard to find for extremely broken errors.
    "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault"
    Donald J. Trump - 6:37PM, 8th May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Almiria View Post
    Seems like someone is using multiple accounts for the beta key giveaway : https://imgur.com/a/6tp5eLd
    There is more than what I screened, all accounts are registred on June 2016 and have 2 posts.
    I've seen 2 at first and reported them, only to realize that there is more and more...
    You're only allowed one entry per person, and super moderators can see all accounts you have.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I wanted to participate in the fun, but already had a key

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have some instructions I can follow to find one of these bugs - they seem to be very hard to find for extremely broken errors.
    Mostly I just either need to be afk for a few seconds or loot something and the game will crash. So it might be specific to my system or something to do with phasing as well. Really only happens while I'm out questing though I went down a few times while doing the Lordaeron scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    You're only allowed one entry per person, and super moderators can see all accounts you have.
    Here we go. Correct answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post

It's more an exercise in frustration than gameplay.
    It's called testing. Gameplay is a tertiary consideration after finding bugs and fixing them.
    To contact global moderators with moderation issues please PM any of the following:
    Tziva ■ Radux ■ Simca ■ Elysia ■ Zaelsino ■ xskarma ■ Arlee ■ Venara
    Issues specific to WoW General Discussions/BfA/Classic can be sent to any forum moderator or globals.
    Please report problem posts. Site rules can be found here.

Has anyone else noticed when time travelers grab you by the shoulders and ask what year it is and you tell them, they don't reply, "then I'm not too late" anymore?

People sell beta accounts for hundreds of dollars.

I got in, then my subscription ran out before I got to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Sellin' beta keys, that's a 'bannin.