Help rather than gloat - BFA 5m Mount

So many posts about how people have 5m etc, /bravo!

So in this thread, let's give advice to others to make gold to buy it.

Order hall is the easy one, but you need 10-14 chars to make around 1-1.5m gold per month, some don't have that many alts.

How else do YOU make the big bucks?

The way of the sucker (tm): buy it via tokens.

If you got many alts, get leatherworking to 800 and for each alt you craft 1 legendary per week and sell them.
    Normal dungeons give purple items and can be reset, if you are high geared you can oneshot the first boss of a dungeon, leave, reset and do it again, until you get as many purple items as you can and dez them. Which dungeon depends on your class, for example a rogue can stealth and avoid adds to get to the first boss on BRH. You need 960+ ilvl to kill it fast.

To craft legendaries you need 65 blood of sargeras per week and you can get them from missions if you got 950 champions you get 16 blood of sargeras per mission.
    Last edited by Almiria; 2018-05-17 at 09:08 AM.

Boost raids with your guild. Boost M+ with your friends. Easy money.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    So many posts about how people have 5m etc, /bravo!

So in this thread, let's give advice to others to make gold to buy it.

Order hall is the easy one, but you need 10-14 chars to make around 1-1.5m gold per month, some don't have that many alts.

How else do YOU make the big bucks?
    I buy it.

Few of my friends who can't afford to buy tokens/gold usually do sell runs. Either Mythic+ or Raids. I know it might be considered an asshole move, but they are 4 players and they usually take 1-2 from trade into HC raids. They create an overgeared group through the finder and just boost those 2 for gold, and split it between the 4 of them. They do that multiple times during Wednesday/Thursday, and then again on Tuesday. They never go to m+ without carrying someone with them for gold. They get their weekly 15chest, and they make some gold from it. Doing multiple 15 runs if they can't be arsed to make raids.

One of our guild mates makes his gold through Alchemy making potions, he always has 1m+ flipping mats into potions/flasks early and during peaks in the expansion.

While it is not nearly as profitable anymore as it was in the beginning I made nearly all my Gold through Blacksmithing this expansion. World quests and missions shower you with Blood of Sargeras that you can pump into mounts and legendaries. I think if someone started now judging from the prices on my realm (30-50k for a mount, 80-110k for a legy belt) one could easily make another 1-2 million till BfA hits.

1. Playing the AH
    2. A huge amount of time put into gathering/crafting/selling
    3. Buy it with real money
    4. Do carrys (this is where the big gold is)
    5. Have a ton of alts and do order hall missions.

Mythic+ 15s are usually 1 token each. Afaik there are people also selling r.io score which is around 5 mil for all 20s in all dungeons.
    If PL-only loot makes it to live then the prices for normal/heroic/mythic boosts will probably also go up significantly.

I'd say get it communally as a guild. It's a hell of a lot easier for like 20 people to throw gold into the pot for that. Then you can have said guildie position it strategically as needed.

Much like the tundra mammoth for repairs mid guild run, not everyone needs to have one, just at least one person.

Also if you manage to afford one, do a similar thing of positioning it somewhere useful and then accepting donations. If you don't get any, dismount on them!