Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I bet so, very interesting take on it!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Yes, I'm sure the sister of one of the former Ranger Generals would have no idea where points of interest in her own home city would be, or be able to logically go for the more well guarded areas, it's not like she's capable of hunting people, and I'm sure as a High Elf/Void Elf she isn't capable of sensing strong magic

Well, despite what you may believe, very few elves in Quel'thalas are capable of sensing the Void Elves moving through the Void, mostly stronger magisters like Rommath, I mean alliance rogues were just fine sneaking through the city with or without subtlety specs shadow magic stealth, and on Argus, you, Alleria and Locus-Walker all sneak through an area teeming with master of void magic, and can sneak past them just by staying a certain radius away from them, as for the Azerite War Machine, we don't know the full capabilities of a single shot from it, with enough time a single well protected one could potentially bring down the shield
    Alleria never reached the rank of Lor'themar, who's job it was to guard the mooncrystals, and guard the mages who worked with the Sunwell. she was a simple ranger who fought trolls. The runestones shield magic signatures from the enemies of Quel'thalas and weaken their magic as well, and Alleria and her void elves are definite enemies now.

And yet again, you're somehow confusing Alleria's former knowledge of her homeland with omnipotence of what goes on within it in a siege situation.

Locus walker specifically says that the Etherals are not masters of void magic, they are failed students. As for the new Azerite situation, What stops the Blood elves from further empowering their sheild with Azerite, or just parking several war machines behind their sheild, waiting to kill whoever tries to come through?

Here's another scenario since we're down into could be's now. Alleria goes insane and tries to hang herself from a nearby tree after realizing she's just as hated by the average blood elf as a forest troll.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-05-19 at 03:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    /endthread

Seriously, you guys didn't know that the shield is functional?
    It is? It has been 10 years since I played as a Blood elf and I don't really remember the story telling us that it's active. I haven't seen anyone talk about it either. Let's hope Blizzard didn't forget it exists, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    They know about void magic, they forbade it because it threatens the Sunwell. They would have wards in place, not to mention that void and light explode when they connect, maybe void elves would save the blood elves the trouble of killing them and instantly explode if they try to teleport through a shield.
    i've been thinking about this.

with the way the void tears work, it's only partially teleportation. you have to teleport into the void, and walk where you want to go in it, conjure up a new tear and teleport out. logic would dictate that the light being a part of the new ban'dinoriel would stop you from walking through it, due to the nature of the light and void conflict.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've been thinking about this.

with the way the void tears work, it's only partially teleportation. you have to teleport into the void, and walk where you want to go in it, conjure up a new tear and teleport out. logic would dictate that the light being a part of the new ban'dinoriel would stop you from walking through it, due to the nature of the light and void conflict.
    Well Alleria did voidport to Xenedar while Xe'ra was on board and xenedar glass consecrated ground even on argus so i would argue that it was much more holier place. But then again they could write that they raised barriers against that, so its pretty much in hands of what they want to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by Actimel View Post
    Well Alleria did voidport to Xenedar while Xe'ra was on board and xenedar glass consecrated ground even on argus so i would argue that it was much more holier place. But then again they could write that they raised barriers against that, so its pretty much in hands of what they want to do with it
    i mean, i doubt the xenedar had anything comparable to what ban'dinoriel does. this is a direct shield that nothing gets through, the xenedar likely only had light barriers in key locations, like the vindicaar has.

i feel like ban'dinoriel is stronger than anything the army of light likely had on hand, just due to being powered by the sun well which is ridiculously powerful. you could say xe'ra should be stronger, but the light in the sun well isn't just m'uru's power, m'uru's reignition of the well turned it into a channel for light power. new light is brought into the world through it, not just what was left of m'uru.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Alleria never reached the rank of Lor'themar, who's job it was to guard the mooncrystals, and guard the mages who worked with the Sunwell. she was a simple ranger who fought trolls. The runestones shield magic signatures from the enemies of Quel'thalas and weaken their magic as well, and Alleria and her void elves are definite enemies now.

And yet again, you're somehow confusing Alleria's former knowledge of her homeland with omnipotence of what goes on within it in a siege situation.

Locus walker specifically says that the Etherals are not masters of void magic, they are failed students. As for the new Azerite situation, What stops the Blood elves from further empowering their sheild with Azerite, or just parking several war machines behind their sheild, waiting to kill whoever tries to come through?

Here's another scenario since we're down into could be's now. Alleria goes insane and tries to hang herself from a nearby tree after realizing she's just as hated by the average blood elf as a forest troll.
    alleria was a subordinate of lor'themar she called him Lord theron