Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Report – Leaked documents reveal Nintendo to announce Fortnite, Fallout 3 at E3

https://powerup-gaming.com/2018/05/1...fortnite-leak/

Images posted online, alleged to be internal Nintendo documents could have given away everything planned to be shown for Nintendo E3. The documents show a list of games and also a list of times and guests to appear on the Treehouse Live stream to discuss games, host competitions and more.

The Nintendo E3 documents hold some incredible information and if true show that the Switch is about to receive some great games, both old and new.

Games on the list that are most of note include Fortnite, Fallout 3 Anniversary Edition, Pokemon Lets GO! Pikachu and Eevee Editions and F-Zero SX.

None of these games has officially been announced, so a leak of this magnitude would be absolutely huge.

I’ve included the documents at the end of this post for you to see, but I’ll run through each point on them individually.

First off, the document which contains the list of games to be shown includes the following;

Intro trailer showing Dragon Ball FighterZ, FIFA 19, NBA 2K19, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Octopath Traveller and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
    Super Smash Bros – Developed by Bandai Namco
    Punch Out!! Become the Champion – Developed by Next Level Games
    Metroid Prime: Renegade – Developed by Bandai Namco
    Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion
    Fire Emblem Memories – Developed by Intelligent Systems
    Fallout 3 Anniversary – Developed by Bethesda
    Yoshi’s Flipping Island – Developed by Good-Feel
    Pokemon Lets GO! Pikachu and Eevee Editions – Developed by Game Freak
    F-Zero SX – Developed by Platinum Games
    Fortnite – Developed by Epic Games
    Star Fox Lylat System – Developed by Retro Studios
    This is an absolutely bonkers list, but frankly, nothing on here seems unreasonable, out of the realm of possibility or even all that far-fetched.

We know, or assume, that the games being shown in the intro trailer mentioned by the document are coming to Switch. So that’s an easy one.

We already know Super Smash Bros is in development and we know we’re seeing it at E3. Again, easy and believable. Then we get our first surprise.

Punch Out!! Become the Champion is a game we’ve not heard of before, nor even heard rumours of. The listed developer, Next Level Games, did develop Punch Out!! on Wii and the original Punch Out!! is available on Switch, so this one isn’t too far-fetched either.

A new Punch Out!! on Switch would be a great addition to the library, so let’s hope this is all true.

Next up, Metroid Prime: Renegade. Again, we know that Metroid Prime 4 is in development and we know that Bandai Namco is handling it. We are expecting to see it at E3 so this one is a no-brainer. The subtitle is a bit out of left-field, though Nintendo is far more likely to include subtitles than numbers lately. Metroid Prime: Renegade also sounds far better than Metroid Prime 4.

Fortnite and Fallout and Fire Emblem!

Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion is up after Metroid. This doesn’t even bear mentioning since it’s already on the eShop for pre-order.

Following Splatoon 2 is Fire Emblem Memories. This is another new title that was previously unannounced, although we have been told in the past that a Fire Emblem title would be released on Switch. It would make sense to announce it at E3 and who else would be developing it aside from Intelligent Systems.

This next one is totally insane, but let’s roll with it. Fallout 3 Anniversary coming to Switch is absolutely huge. Fallout 3 was released in 2008 and this year is its 10th anniversary so the name checks out. Bethesda has also said how pleased it is with Switch software sales and ported Skyrim, DOOM and Wolfenstein II to Switch.

Does that mean Bethesda would release Fallout 3 on Switch? I’m not sure, but the idea of playing Fallout 3 on Switch is one of the most appealing things I’ve heard for the console altogether. This one might be just crazy enough to be true.

Yoshi’s Flipping Island is another previously unannounced game from Good-Feel and is the same team who developed Yoshi’s Woolly World. Good-Feel is already announced as the developer on the unnamed Yoshi Switch game and Yoshi’s Flipping Island has that Nintendo sound to it.

Pokemon, we know it’s happening at Nintendo E3

Pokemon Lets GO! Pikachu and Eevee Editions have been separately leaked today, which makes me think that this list is entirely legit. It may have been that someone was clever enough to include the names of those games as part of a troll, but I’m more inclined to believe this list is true. It’s always been suspected that the Nintendo E3 announcements would include Pokemon.

Everything that’s been coming out about Pokemon Lets GO! Pikachu and Eevee Editions just seems to be confirming what everyone has already suspected.

F-Zero SX from Platinum Games is interesting as F-Zero was one of the games trademarked by Nintendo in the past week. The other being Star Fox. Platinum Games is a good fit for F-Zero SX as it is known for it’s fast-paced, high octane action titles. The move to a racing game wouldn’t be too much of a stretch.

Besides, Platinum Games developed Star Fox Zero for Wii U, so we know they can handle games with vehicles.

Fortnite is a game that’s been rumoured to be coming to Switch for some time and honestly, it’s a no-brainer. It’s developed using the Unreal Engine which is reportedly incredibly simple to use with Switch and it’s the biggest game in the world right now. If it can run on an iPhone, it can run on Switch.

Star Fox is a given

Finally, after Nintendo trademarked Star Fox and F-Zero it was rumoured that Retro Studios was working on a new Star Fox. If this list is true, that’s now confirmed with Star Fox Lylat System being developed by Retro.

What exactly this game will be, when it will be set and what players will be doing remains a mystery, but let’s hope it can bring back the glory days of Star Fox.

The second document, which includes a run sheet for the Treehouse Live strea, includes additional details about what will be shown for each game and who will be presenting. There isn’t a whole lot of new info here except for Link’s Awakening for 3DS.

It’s been rumoured since early this year that Nintendo was working on a remake of Link’s Awakening and it seems like we’ll be seeing the first hour of the game at E3.

As with all rumours and leaks, none of this information is verified or confirmed and Nintendo refuses to comment on speculation or rumour.

However, the details on these documents, while easily faked and cobbled together, seems to add up and doesn’t seem like something that’s made up or simply put together to make fans excited.

I’m remaining hopeful and believe that these documents are legit and that we’ll be seeing all of these game on Switch and 3DS at Nintendo E3.

What would make you most excited?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Oh fallout 3...now thats a system seller if i ever saw one.

Oh come on.

Bethesda make a new game already rather than milking people for your older ones.

You're already doing it with Skyrim anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Oh fallout 3...now thats a system seller if i ever saw one.
    Eh don't think it's going to be a huge thing in pushing more systems.

The big games that pushed the Switch have already come and gone other than Pokemon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Too many conflicting reports of when pokemon is going to get showed off.

They're fake.

Here's the images since the link inside the link have disappeared.

Deleted
    Man I hope the Pokemon LET'S GO game is legit, really hoping we get a Pokemon RPG on Switch soon.

lol this is so fake

10+ Year Old Account
    Extremely fake. I wouldn't mind Fallout 3 as long as it was 30 or less.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    They're fake.

Here's the images since the link inside the link have disappeared.
    Yoshi's Flipping Island, lmao

No way in hell

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if that was a Fallout 4 typo, Fallout 3 was released in 2008 lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I was wondering if that was a Fallout 4 typo, Fallout 3 was released in 2008 lol
    Well it would be the 10 year anniversary and it could be a "remaster" on all consoles. I doubt 4 could fully run on the Switch. Doom runs on it, but Doom is a level based shooter, while Fallout is a "bit" more detailed than BOTW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Metroid Prime by NOT Retro Studios, F-Zero by Platinum Games, Starfox BY Retro Studios..

Uhmm..?
    We know Retro isn't working on Prime, so that's not a big surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well it would be the 10 year anniversary and it could be a "remaster" on all consoles. I doubt 4 could fully run on the Switch. Doom runs on it, but Doom is a level based shooter, while Fallout is a "bit" more detailed than BOTW
    A more special editionish of Fallout 3 would be nice although if that's all Bethesda has, better they just not appear.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

i'd love to play a higher rez fallout 3. it's one of the best games ever.

i really hope the next fallout game captures the atmosphere the way 3 and new vegas did. fallout 4 just didn't have the same soul.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Metroid Prime by NOT Retro Studios, F-Zero by Platinum Games, Starfox BY Retro Studios..

Uhmm..?
    Even though this leak is fake I have to be bearer of bad news and tell you we already know for a fact Retro is NOT making MP4.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    We know Retro isn't working on Prime, so that's not a big surprise.
    Considering the last studios who have worked on Star Fox have all fucked up the games they've made, especially Star Fox Zero, it's probably best that Retro do the next one. The last good one aside from SF64's remake on the 3DS was Star Fox Adventure, I loved that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Considering the last studios who have worked on Star Fox have all fucked up the games they've made, especially Star Fox Zero, it's probably best that Retro do the next one. The last good one aside from SF64's remake on the 3DS was Star Fox Adventure, I loved that game.
    The Star Fox game rumor comes from Eurogamer and they claim it's a Star Fox racing game in development by Retro. Not an actual Star Fox game.

If Retro who hasn't released a game since early 2014 comes out and shows a fucking racing game the melt down is gonna be hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You and I are amongst the minority here.

Many Star Fox fans fucking hate SF Adventure with a burning passion. But I agree with you, it was a great game. One of my proudest games to beat 100%.

Many Star Fox fans fucking hate SF Adventure with a burning passion. But I agree with you, it was a great game. One of my proudest games to beat 100%.
    It was a good game.

The Star Fox IP did nothing for it, and should have stayed away. It would be remembered a lot more fondly without SF fandom being butthurt about it. Remember, it wasn't related to the Star Fox IP at all until Nintendo thought it needed it to sell.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The Star Fox game rumor comes from Eurogamer and they claim it's a Star Fox racing game in development by Retro. Not an actual Star Fox game.

If Retro who hasn't released a game since early 2014 comes out and shows a fucking racing game the melt down is gonna be hilarious.
    Seems counter intuitive if F-Zero is indeed in development. I don't see a Star Fox racing game being all that popular, and a waste of Retro Studios talents, to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It was a good game.

The Star Fox IP did nothing for it, and should have stayed away. It would be remembered a lot more fondly without SF fandom being butthurt about it. Remember, it wasn't related to the Star Fox IP at all until Nintendo thought it needed it to sell.
    They did a good enough job of tying it into the franchise. I think people were just butthurt because it "didn't have enough flying". Obviously, since it was called Star Fox "Adventure".

- - - Updated - - -

I got stuck near the end of the game. There was one segment where you basically had to mash a button really fast in order to push this one dinosaur off a platform that basically spun around, frickin drove me nuts trying to beat that because I couldn't mash the button fast enough apparently.