Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I also was able to do the Feral one in 4 attempts so if you manage to do the guardian one you can do the Feral one like cake.
    For feral, it's better to just wait for command center to come back up. There's also some WQ in Azsuna that summons blue whelps that makes the encounter easier (in addition to lightblood/sylvan elixirs and any order hall garden consummables).

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    For feral, it's better to just wait for command center to come back up. There's also some WQ in Azsuna that summons blue whelps that makes the encounter easier (in addition to lightblood/sylvan elixirs and any order hall garden consummables).
    I used no buffs for Feral it was that easy, just me myself and the luffa legendary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Some tips that apply to pretty much any class:
    - Bear Tartare. Get it. Use it. Love it. It's amazing.
    - Bring Drums. There's no reason not to. I'd recommend using it on P1 (as P2 is arguably way easier to manage for most specs, ESPECIALLY Druids. Druids trivialize P2 with Annihilate barely hurting you).
    - Pop everything on the pull and stay in for 6-7 stacks. Subsequent goes at Varos should only last for 4-5 stacks.
    - When an Infernal is out, constantly run circles around. Standing still is a surefire way to get launched off (irrelevant to Vengeance DHs).
    - Use the healing orbs VERY conservatively (preferably 0, maybe 1 if you have to) in P1 and VERY liberally in P2. Using them to chain-disorient in P2 is totally fine, especially towards the end. Also, remember that if you accidentally let Kruul cast Twisted Reflections, using an orb will remove it.
    - If your allies die, you wipe. If you die, you can still win if Kruul is low enough, so no matter what, keep those pulsing adds away from the adds (doesn't pulse for every class, but does for Druid).
    Just to add an extra one to this that may apply to some; if you have a KJBW dps Lego trinket, USE IT. it will do enough damage to pretty much one shot every other wave of ghosts.

Or just go around in a circle using thrash and moonfire, wont even notice you downed both of them.

Yay - finally got my guardian mage tower Just needed to be patient, and not let RNG depress me. Thank you all for the advice and help! And the tartare was key. That extra movement speed made thing so much easier.

I just did it for a friend (Cindaria belt + Feral cat ring) at around ilvl930+ ish. What can I say other than fuck this challenge, I think that considering the higher ilvl compared to all the other challenges I did (all between 895-918) the Guardian was clearly the hardest, topping Prot Warrior. It felt like I was just doing it with a gimped Prot Warrior, you have pretty much less of everything with the most obvious one being mobility.

I actually got knocked off the platform on the kill when the boss was on 400k health and moonfired the fucker midair, managing to finish him just before death. I have played Guardian before but only levelling an alt to 110 and then letting it sit, so I'm not adept at the class but the challenges when overgearing tend to be more about being good at WoW in general and mastering the encounter, with the higher gear making up the difference.

But yeah Guardian druid was a frustrating one for me, most notably because I've done the Prot Warrior one 3 times and at as low as ilvl905. While the Prot one was tough and super frustrating at times, the Guardian druid felt equally so despite me being nearly 30 ilvl above.. I really feel for those who had to do this challenge on a Guardian druid while it was fresh.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    Yay - finally got my guardian mage tower Just needed to be patient, and not let RNG depress me. Thank you all for the advice and help! And the tartare was key. That extra movement speed made thing so much easier.
    Congrats! Same here!
    Actually crazy story: I have been trying the Guardian Druid Mage Tower for some weeks now. Didnt really push it, just tried to improve a lil with each pull.
    Yesterday I thought I'd give it another serious try. Went in about 4 times, where I got knocked off the platform (again!) already in P1 (so no improvement whatsoever!). And I said to myself, well fuck this, lets give it a last try! RNG hit me good, and I made it pretty easily. Damn I was so relieved after that!
    Finally got that awesome tank form! I love it!

Then I did the Feral one on first try. Did the balance one on first try and the healing one on first try. LUL (all gear arround 970 tho)

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to everyone who got their druid challenges done before server shutdown today.

Farewell Mage Tower. I didn't enjoy any of your challenge scenarios, but it sure was a rush completing (some of) them!

10+ Year Old Account
    im glad i managed to do it before the servers shut down. took me over 80 attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I think it is sad they didnt do a ITEMLVL max when entering.. used to be hard.. now even classes i never played i got it on.

Atleast got my Druid ones before it got to easy.