Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalexian View Post
    If one is living off of $240 a month, they need to stop playing WoW until they get a job/work more hours. There is no excuse not to have a job unless they're rich and don't need one. There are even a ton of Work@Home options available these days. This defense always confuses me.
    How about if you had a job accident and are paralyzed from the stomach down cause of broken vertebra?
    Is that reason enough to not work?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    One day I hope Russia will destroy your country, replace your leaders by puppets and let them steal everything and than you can learn how hard to live from 240-280$/month. Of course you rich kids always say in this case: "Ohh than don't waste money on internet or video games" Guess what? If there is no fun in life there is no point to live it.
    You want to destroy Canada? ok lol. I am not a rich kid I am an adult. I make money and can afford to do things I want and not cry over $15. I worked hard to get a good job and have things I want. Maybe you should try to do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    and I will never understand people who don't respect money.
    LOL WHY DON'T YOU BUY THIS $200 GAME ARE U POOR? LMAO

This is you. This is how you look like.
    I do respect money. It's $15 lol. I make that working for 20 minutes. $15 is a lot different than $200 pal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Careful what you wish for now!

This is AWESOME lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    This is AWESOME lol.
    Should tell Blizzard to make it happen. Pandaren was an April Fools at the start, and this was too back in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Should tell Blizzard to make it happen. Pandaren was an April Fools at the start, and this was too back in 2008.
    I forgot that was even posted. It's really good though haha.

Things are never good when Activision are involved, i hope people come to understand this. Activision has a CEO who hates gamers, and Blizzard shouldn't be letting them on their own platform. It was a mistake to "partner" up with them in the first place. I see Activision's game on B.net a bad thing as it's going to get out of hand and expect to be pushed more and more shit from Activision through Blizzard over the coming years.

People need to learn and understand Activision has no morels, couldn't give 2 shits for gaming/gamers and only care about how deep they can put their hands in your pockets. Once Blizzard has started down this path it's only a matter of time before they start caring for their captors and acting like them. Shame really, Blizzard was one company who I thought would all ways care about their image and player base.

The cost of the token started going up a lot and fast, no one noticed it came back down when people started to complain about it all? Blizzard reckon they have no "influence" over the cost of the token..lol
    If Blizzard is going to let A$$tivision on B.net unhook all their titles from the Bnet balance, no game out side of Blizzard shouldn't be influenced by the token. But then again you have to be a moron to buy anything from Activision.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post
    Wow yeah just bring up rape and kids starving to death on a WoW forum, good job bud, you sure got me!

what an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

It actually doesn't long-term. the negative publicity will cut the game's numbers in half (if it hasn't already) if people were smart they'd be posting the real reason Activision is doing this, to inject itself into a potential new demographic, rather than actively changing the issues with the game, therefore the game itself isn't projected to be great enough without this jump. and this is a jump.

Call of duty is already in a situation where those kids hate the developers and the games, they get into a mindset that a new game is always a new leaf for the series, when it just hasn't been, ever.
    Just showing if people think something like adding an icon to a launcher is horrific they need to get a grip on reality

Quote Originally Posted by cwowtbang View Post
    Uh for crying out loud, I knew that when Destiny 2 was coming to the launcher it would open the floodgates... ఠ_ఠ
    That was my thought as well. I just wish Blizzard would start checking the quality of these games. Would hate to get stuck with another Destiny 2...... didn't even seem like that was a complete game it was so bare bones.

Deleted
    It seems like a good idea to start buying tokens now (or in 1 month when it will be down a little). No doubt that they will rise again both with BfA then when BO4 is released.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Just showing if people think something like adding an icon to a launcher is horrific they need to get a grip on reality
    It must be nice to be so sheltered that an icon within a launcher is top priority to be upset about. Professional victims making themselves known.

Apparently 23k extra on the NA token is breaking the market though. Can grind out 190k no problem but 213k? That's just unacceptable! How else are they suppose to make gold aside from AFKing in their order hall or farming pets?

How dare they even put in a game which I don't like?

Outrageous!
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

No campaign no buy. The only entertaining part of the series

Finally a good game for entertainment... Hopefully blizzard think better on future games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post
    WoW's economy will not be affected."

Excuse me? IT ALREADY HAS BEEN AFFECTED because of that battle.net balance.
    Every crap game they add drives the token price up more and more.

Before this is all over the token will reach prices greater than any gold sink mount. Of course nobody will buy it then.
    gold stays the same with tokens it just is in somebody elses hands and you dont have to buy tokens so literally nothin changes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I predicted this ever since they added Overwatch to Battle.net. Activision was waiting to see how Overwatch performed before they began to slip in their trash games. First it was Destiny 2 which as of right now is not going well with its consumers. Then Blizzard now all of a sudden within the past few weeks have been doing customer service for some reason which they never were good at. So Call of Duty has now filtered its was onto a format that I cant remove. They decided to remove single player and shitted all over the console base by jumping ship to P.C. because they got tired of those players that made them a shitload of money running away thinking that the Overwatch's install base is going to make them profitable. They abandoned the console market which I'll bet the next Destiny is going to be a P.C. exclusive as well. These two games have already caused a huge backlash and its going to tarnish Blizzards reputation. It also makes sense why Battle for Azeroth content is lackluster with a bunch of queuing up gameplay features that feels like its been implemented by former Activision employees. This is just the beginning just wait until all hell breaks loose soon.

Deleted
    "dedicated servers, 4K support, an uncapped framerate, HDR --" isn't this the standard for AAA games? lmao

why do blizz want call of duty most bored game ever :0

Call of Duty??? o.O

CoD 4 in Bnet? :O HELL YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    How about if you had a job accident and are paralyzed from the stomach down cause of broken vertebra?
    Is that reason enough to not work?
    So that person couldn't work in a call center? as a counselor? a teacher? data-entry? video game tester? Social media correspondent? Activist for paraplegic rights?

Just curious.

I LOVE THAT!

"Call of Duty is a Cultural Landmark"

World Of Warcraft is a Cultural Landmark!

praise for the wow token