Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any way to hide a game from the b.net launcher?

Deleted
    Figured this would happen soon enough..! I have a feeling I might get sucked into grabbing it like I did with Destiny 2. An option to hide games would be neat, lol.

Deleted
    Adam is honestly such a cool guy!

Lol.... CoD... Fells Bad Man

Quote Originally Posted by War30 View Post
    I predicted this ever since they added Overwatch to Battle.net. Activision was waiting to see how Overwatch performed before they began to slip in their trash games. First it was Destiny 2 which as of right now is not going well with its consumers. Then Blizzard now all of a sudden within the past few weeks have been doing customer service for some reason which they never were good at. So Call of Duty has now filtered its was onto a format that I cant remove. They decided to remove single player and shitted all over the console base by jumping ship to P.C. because they got tired of those players that made them a shitload of money running away thinking that the Overwatch's install base is going to make them profitable. They abandoned the console market which I'll bet the next Destiny is going to be a P.C. exclusive as well. These two games have already caused a huge backlash and its going to tarnish Blizzards reputation. It also makes sense why Battle for Azeroth content is lackluster with a bunch of queuing up gameplay features that feels like its been implemented by former Activision employees. This is just the beginning just wait until all hell breaks loose soon.
    wat. dude CoD is still coming out on consoles. lol and CoD is EXTREMELY profitable. like hand over fist money.

A CoD game with no campaign? What's even the point.

- - - Updated - - -

Call of Duty has gone pretty down hill the last years. removing the campaign maight be the final blow.

seems like battlenet is going to become activision toilet since it keeps using it to dump its crap, not to mention that they only do this because the users cant rate and review the game, remember how did destiny 2 worked after all the hype
    Last edited by shinikage; 2018-05-22 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalexian View Post
    So that person couldn't work in a call center? as a counselor? a teacher? data-entry? video game tester? Social media correspondent? Activist for paraplegic rights?

Just curious.
    Obviously you do not know how many high painkillers such a person has to take, I am speaking of personal experience and I would never hire anyone that takes Oxicodon like its candy and its prescribed, not illegal, its what that person needs to not feel the immense pain all day long.

would you hire someone that is on severe opiates every day? that could at any moment go on a high and say anything even on the phone.

Activision pays Valve hefty fees to sell it's published product via Steam. It will save Activision literally billions to release titles via Blizzard's app. Dont buy it if you don't want to play it but good business is good business. This has nothing to do with how Blizzard crafts its games and everything to do with Activision getting taken by Valve.