Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    Their face could really use some personality but I don't think resting bitch face is the way to go. Also I find nothing wrong with their bodies, save for the non-existent ass which is just silly. If you train your legs to that size there's no way you would have such pathetic glutes
    The Kul Tiran male looks like he's permanently pissed as well... I mean. Why should she be all barbie and stuff?
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Oh, god.

Ugly, ugly, ugly, fat, ugly. Disgusting. Stupid.
    Holy fucking shit rda lol.

Anyways, anyone complaining that the kul'tiran females are "too fat" is a fucking nimrod. They do look really bad, though. I like your face edits, because the current female faces look god damn horrible. The body could also use a lot of work, too.

One of the rare moments where they clearly didn't put much work into the female version of a race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    The Kul Tiran male looks like he's permanently pissed as well... I mean. Why should she be all barbie and stuff?
    "Barbie" isn't even the right word. More like bored wax sculpture.

7+ Year Old Account
    You are welcome to share your opinion. I will be glad to hear it.
    I think that the Kul Tiran are intended to be overweight/obese and a lot of players have been asking for humans with different body types. Your edits are nice, but they thin out the face and body which kind of defeats the purpose.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Kul Tiran male model and the textures are based on the Vrykul male. As ridiculous as it may sound, it's actually true.
    Basef on what? I am realy curious on why you think this.its a new model.. animations dont even match.. so.

Of course that you have every right to like the original faces better. You are welcome to share your opinion. I will be glad to hear it.
    These are pretty good to be honest.

I doubt blizz is going to do anything about it though. Worgen females are an abomination (and in the good kind of way that you'd expect of a horrible monster) and there were tons of great changes suggested to them all over the internet but far as I know it was all ignored since, well, they're still abominations.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

The edit is so much better. Sadly I think we will get frumpy dumpy in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Holy fucking shit rda lol.

Anyways, anyone complaining that the kul'tiran females are "too fat" is a fucking nimrod.
    They are too fat. Stomach fat is instinctively considered ugly because it is unhealthy to have that much of it enclosing your internal organs. I know our moms may all look this way now, in their sedentary lifestyles in a modern society subsisting on a diet extremely high in fat and sugar, and that warps our perception of how human bodies should look, but this is not how a healthy female should. Pandaren females have the same issue, incidentally, but at least you can explain that way with furry logic.

It's not super great for men to be fat either, but there genuinely are different standards. Women project power through beauty; men project power through strength. So for men it makes sense to sacrifice health for strength because that's how they get the women. While for women it makes sense to sacrifice, well, whatever they can get away with for beauty. This is also why men die sooner, by the way, because they sacrifice their long-term well-being for short-term reproductive success. That's not really something you want to encourage in women as well, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Basef on what? I am realy curious on why you think this.its a new model.. animations dont even match.. so.
    I've examined them closely. The face texture got some small but mostly unnoticeable updates. The body texture had more chest hair added to it. The belly was repainted to look more round and less ripped. The back was repainted as well.

It is an edited model. And it is an edited texture. I don't have to fight or argue over it. I can see that with my own eyes. I work with these things (textures mostly) on daily basis. And again I am not saying they are the same. I am using words like "based on", "edited", "added", "updated" and "repainted".

Also, I don't say or write that I am sure about something unless I am really 100% sure about it. I don't have doubts about this.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S.: I never said anything about the animations.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I almost forgot. Examine these for yourself. You can clearly see what parts remained the same, which were edited and which got repainted.

https://i.imgur.com/5Q97VVx.png

https://i.imgur.com/FPL5KcT.png
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Wow, great job. Hopefully someone makes a model edit based on these. Because we know Blizz won't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    They are too fat.
    If you think an almost entirely flat toned stomach is "too fat", then you're probably not the most capably minded kind of person.

It's like kids on the internet have some kind of fear of looking like they're too accepting of fat if they don't adamantly disparage any trace of fat on a human body. It's like that stupid Family Guy joke where none of the Senators in the USA wanted to "look gay" by not supporting the Iraq war. Only where in Family Guy it was a joke, in real life this is just really stupid and insecure people posting their stupid worldviews on the internet.

On one hand, I really like your edits. Especially the faces.

On the other, I don't want to give the "Blizzurd has agenda fat feminists!!"-crowd the satisfaction of having their SJWing paying off...

So! I'd love the face edit, but the body could remain the same as is.

the female kul it's like'a'like chubby woman

The edited version makes them look like an actual person instead of a blow up doll

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I think that the Kul Tiran are intended to be overweight/obese and a lot of players have been asking for humans with different body types. Your edits are nice, but they thin out the face and body which kind of defeats the purpose.
    I understand. My main problem with the original face is that it doesn't match the male one in any way. To me, it felt like it was created by two different people who didn't see each other's work until they were finally done. Or by one person who had significantly less time when creating the female model. And honestly... even with all the diversity, you don't feel like that when you look at the orc/human/belf or any other existing race, do you? The male and female faces are different enough but still consistent and matching each other. Sadly you can't say that about the Kul Tirans.

The face can be different and I don't need the art team to necessarily adopt the exact same look that I've created. But I wish they would deliver a face that would have a bit more depth and personality in it. In my opinion, the current one has very poor design.

TY for reaction. <3

If you think an almost entirely flat toned stomach is "too fat", then you're probably not the most capably minded kind of person.
    If that stomach is "almost entirely flat toned" then I'm a damn washboard and I'm trying to lose weight. That belly is very fat. It's not morbidly obese, which is becoming increasingly common, so I can see the confusion, but my standards of what's "fat" is based on what I think a healthy (not "healthy") weight should be, not what the unhealthy average currently is. Which we should be far below, by the way. When huge amounts of people are obese and overweight then the "average" is an unhealthy goal to aim for. You need to be far below the average to not be overweight.

It's like kids on the internet have some kind of fear of looking like they're too accepting of fat if they don't adamantly disparage any trace of fat on a human body. It's like that stupid Family Guy joke where none of the Senators in the USA wanted to "look gay" by not supporting the Iraq war. Only where in Family Guy it was a joke, in real life this is just really stupid and insecure people posting their stupid worldviews on the internet.
    Are you joking, dude? Kids on the internet are easily too afraid of looking like they're not openly supporting of obesity. It's very un-PC to call people out for how they look. Massive social faux pas and something that could realistically ruin your life by having somebody with a big name post it on their twitter account or whatever to humiliate you in front of millions of people, as we see happening on a near daily basis whenever someone says or does something that isn't PC.

The social pressure is enormously in favour of acting like being fat isn't a bad thing, even though everyone knows that it is. You look at a person with a morbidly obese pet, you instantly think that's a bad person and they're abusing that animal, because you know it's destroying the poor thing's body and making it miserable. Yet say the same, equally true thing about humans and everybody acts like you're being some oh so edgy teenager just saying it for... well, I would say to look like a rebel, but you seem to think people would say that to conform.

More likely, people are just telling you what they actually think.

The whole point is to have different size types to cater to a wider audience. It was directly asked and answered at blizzcon. Your getting fat humans, deal with it or play your normal or anorexic humans if it bothers you that much.

At least you have 3 choices now.

Both edits are a lot better. More weight is kindoff their defining attribute atm so making it toned weight makes a lot more sense than removing it ultimately.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    On one hand, I really like your edits. Especially the faces.

On the other, I don't want to give the "Blizzurd has agenda fat feminists!!"-crowd the satisfaction of having their SJWing paying off...

So! I'd love the face edit, but the body could remain the same as is.
    Social Justice Warrior Definition: "Social justice warrior (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views-". Perfect label for individuals who hate on fat people. Yep you certainly nailed that one!
    Last edited by Lyvefire; 2018-05-19 at 08:45 AM.

Deleted
    Great work @Big Mama your edited model looks far better than the current one!

Deleted
    No we don't want your edits ty, that's vrykul, ask vrykuls instead of changing KT into vrykuls

Quote Originally Posted by Noyel View Post
    No we don't want your edits ty, that's vrykul, ask vrykuls instead of changing KT into vrykuls
    Are you sharing this account with someone else or why are you saying "we"?

Also...