Poll: Who shall be new leader of the Forsaken?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Teron Gorefiend for the new leader of Forsaken!

Lest's make Horde Dark Again!

What do You think?
    Last edited by mmoc5cb4a68957; 2018-05-18 at 09:25 PM.

Are we voting for who should be or who's going to be? Because Gorefiend has my vote, but Calia is definitely gonna be the new Queen of the Lightsaken.

Deleted
    Well, I'm curious rather about sympathies, than predictions. My predictions are never optimistic either way.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The first DK and Sentient Undead and a former member of the Horde. Makes sense to me!

Isnt he dead dead? All choices are trash regardless. Unless they come up with an awesome Undead champion to follow there's no current character that can take Sylvanas' place as leader.

Ugh.. why?

Of the choices currently none would work without some extensive story lines to back that up.

Calia would not leave the alliance, they'd first need to boot her out of there (unlikely with Anduin) and even then it would be more likely that she goes back to just being a priest.. faol deserves some plaything anyway

Nathanos is a bootlicking whimp. He does not deserve to lead a raid on a pantry, much less a faction.

Voss got her character wrecked when they made her a horde fanboi for no reason...

Realistically all of them could get there with more or less cringy writing, but currently none of them is a strong contender with a forsaken faction that remains within the horde.

Deleted
    Teron Gorefiend, you must be memeing us m8

7+ Year Old Account
    You know what? It makes no sense for Teron to be the new leader of the Forsaken - but he's got my vote! Plus, he used to be an orc, I'm sure he can... ALMOST... get along with the Horde that way...?

Only if it's WoD Gorefiend post-Auchindoun.

So many better choices

Nathanos

Calia

KT

That random Banshee NPC from Tarren Mill

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Isnt he dead dead? All choices are trash regardless. Unless they come up with an awesome Undead champion to follow there's no current character that can take Sylvanas' place as leader.
    The wheel turns again...

5+ Year Old Account
    Gorefiend the first Death Knight.... an Orc.... WHO THE HELL NEED THIS GUY THAT IS ALREADY TWICE AS DEATH

I WANT FING NAZGRIM AS THE WARCHIEF OR LEADER OF THE FORSAKEN DONE

Sylvanas. /10characters

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    So many better choices

Nathanos

Calia

KT

That random Banshee NPC from Tarren Mill
    Can someone please explain to me in what world Calia is better? She's a typical goodie from what I gather, and Forsaken have always been sorta evil, thats what made them stand out and that's why most (well me at least) love them. Sylvanas is a wonderful leader, if somewhat indecisive, I always wondered why she couldn't just bomb alliance capitals with blight WMDs. But Teron, if we set aside all logical barriers would make for a good leader.

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Can someone please explain to me in what world Calia is better? She's a typical goodie from what I gather, and Forsaken have always been sorta evil, thats what made them stand out and that's why most (well me at least) love them. Sylvanas is a wonderful leader, if somewhat indecisive, I always wondered why she couldn't just bomb alliance capitals with blight WMDs. But Teron, if we set aside all logical barriers would make for a good leader.
    My post is not to be taken seriously.

I but if Sylvanas has to be replaced then Nathanos is the obvious choice. If Nathanos is removed then perhaps Faranell. If they really want something questionable then go with Kel'Thuzad as he had no allegiance any more and would likely want to take down Bolvar. Although its unlikely since he pretty much was the one that damned all the Forsaken in the first place.

Teron Gorefiend would be an awful fit. He is an Orc. He probably gives zero fucks about the Forsaken or even the Horde for that matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Can we get WoD version Teron instead ?

My post is not to be taken seriously.

I but if Sylvanas has to be replaced then Nathanos is the obvious choice. If Nathanos is removed then perhaps Faranell. If they really want something questionable then go with Kel'Thuzad as he had no allegiance any more and would likely want to take down Bolvar. Although its unlikely since he pretty much was the one that damned all the Forsaken in the first place.

Teron Gorefiend would be an awful fit. He is an Orc. He probably gives zero fucks about the Forsaken or even the Horde for that matter.
    Nathanos is not really a leader, he just has feeling for Sylvanas. He couldn't care less about Forsaken, if it wasn't for their Queen. I suggest you read Dark Mirror short story, it's a good read and really somewhat shows Nathanos' personality as a loyal Sylvanas' dog.

Deleted
    He probably gives zero fucks
    Actually... I remember reading somewhere his description, where he way mentioned, as kind of carrying about the Horde still... Of course, as for that caliber of villain

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Isnt he dead dead?
    Honestly, I haven't been checking his current status. But if I remember correctly - last time, when he was considered dead, he just showed himself, and took a new body. He is exactly this kind of character, that can be always brought back, and it never looks to strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Ugh.. why?
    Because without Sylvanas, there will be no face for dark side of the Horde. And no Forsaken seem to be ready to replace her. And so - let's reach for the proven and experienced undead one
    Last edited by mmoc5cb4a68957; 2018-05-18 at 10:55 PM.

Any choice means sylvanas fan boys go nuclear online which is the true reward in the end.

You’re spelling Helcular wrong!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Any choice means sylvanas fan boys go nuclear online which is the true reward in the end.
    Untrue. As a Sylvanas fanboy I would accept the correct replacement. Like Helcular.

Did you know that no demon may walk in Hillsbrad unless it answers to him?