Deleted

People that drag out on games, Arenas etc.

Hey everyone, just had a game as Arms/Hpriest vs Assa/MW. Game goes as usual, back and forth. Hpriest and rogue dies at the same time, which leaves me and the MW left.

Guess what this guy does? He drags out on the game, making it a tie. All four of us lose rating. He has too much cc for me to catch him effectively, making him able to mount up and passively regen up the health he lost. Stormbolt only allows me to burst for it's duration, and after that he just ran off to another pillar. This drags on for eighteen minutes until the tie hits.

What is wrong with these people, and if they did not have a chance to win, why would they even do this?

This was at 5 AM CEST at 1.7k CR

I would imagine the healer was just as frustrated as you were that his partner died, he had about as much chance of killing you as you did him it seems if it came to a draw.

5+ Year Old Account
    get good

you are a warrior posting about not being able to kill a healer in legion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trihardlord View Post
    get good

Aside from your post count and obvious attempt at "le funny meme"... Being an arms warrior versus a MW is very hard in terms of getting close enough for damage that will do something. Especially with them having Clone Slow, Paralysis, Leg Sweep and rolls. That versus one heroic leap, one charge and one stormbolt doesn't work, and the rolls basically make hamstring worthless.

Hey everyone, just had a game as Assa/MW vs Arms/Hpriest Game goes as usual, back and forth. Hpriest and rogue dies at the same time, which leaves me and the warrior left.

Guess what this guy does? He drags out on the game, making it a tie. All four of us lose rating. I have too much cc for him to catch me effectively, making me able to mount up and passively regen up the health I lost. Stormbolt only allows him to burst for it's duration, and after that I just run off to another pillar. This drags on for eighteen minutes until the tie hits.

What is wrong with these people, and if they did not have a chance to win, why would they even do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiturbo View Post
    Hey everyone, just had a game as Arms/Hpriest vs Assa/MW. Game goes as usual, back and forth. Hpriest and rogue dies at the same time, which leaves me and the MW left.

Guess what this guy does? He drags out on the game, making it a tie. All four of us lose rating. He has too much cc for me to catch him effectively, making him able to mount up and passively regen up the health he lost. Stormbolt only allows me to burst for it's duration, and after that he just ran off to another pillar. This drags on for eighteen minutes until the tie hits.

It simply wasn't his job to make it easy for you and or to give you a free win.

Quote Originally Posted by Snufflupagus View Post
    Hey everyone, just had a game as Assa/MW vs Arms/Hpriest Game goes as usual, back and forth. Hpriest and rogue dies at the same time, which leaves me and the warrior left.

Guess what this guy does? He drags out on the game, making it a tie. All four of us lose rating. I have too much cc for him to catch me effectively, making me able to mount up and passively regen up the health I lost. Stormbolt only allows him to burst for it's duration, and after that I just run off to another pillar. This drags on for eighteen minutes until the tie hits.

10/10 thread over

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't blame the healer for not just letting you have a free win. That being said, chasing some mw around is pretty damn irritating aswel.

10+ Year Old Account
    MW is actually a spec which should have never existed. No spec in the game has more ridiculous design - the mobility it got is WAY WAY OVER THE TOP considering it's a HEALER. In order to balance MW, its healing capacity has to be significantly reduced, cause when it gets a buff, it becomes OP right away.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trihardlord View Post
    get good

@Ruskiturbo, found that monk for ya