Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Lone wolf is much better than the other options, it isn't a minor thing here or there. If you aren't going to use lone wolf, you may as well play BM, which is a worse spec.
    It's about a 5-6% loss, so yeah, it's about even with BM.

But then again, compare BM to your Dps Shaman, BM has free mobility and an immunity on top of Bloodlust.

And I'm not sure how the ring works, but I know when we have 3 mages, all 3 still don't want to be the one to lust, so I'm not sure it works the way you're suggesting.
    Yeah my bad, at least one Mage needs to unequip the ring.

And I mean if we look at bfa, again you don't know much about hunter, lonewolf is baseline, but you can summon a pet at any time and lose the buff, but it will slowly come back after dismissing it. So it's significantly more reasonable and likely that MM can be lusting.
    True, haven't checked MM (much) on Beta.
    But stilll, it just proves the point: There is nothing special about Bloodlust when 3 classes can cast it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Its pretty hard to balance 12 classes when in raid you can see 9+ druids, so they wanna add raid buffs to each class to spread population of players amongs classes even if its a little bit forced. But seems OP thinks "Chaos Brand" DHs personal tool to punish plebs as hero-class.

Idea behind it that 5 different classes in group MUST be 1-3% better, than group of 5 SAME classes (example druids).
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2018-06-04 at 07:14 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    But seems OP thinks "Chaos Brand" DHs personal tool to punish plebs as hero-class.
    Those are your words, not mine. Maybe I didn't make this clear but tier 21 (and T20) was not good for havoc DH and given its only real usefulness was damage we weren't desired for Mythic raids especially in the last few bosses where a lot of guilds go with limited melee. Our only utility with darkness was not considered a must have. And since we weren't among the top melee DH was just a spot filler. Same for VDH.. not the ideal tank so they also were just fill until a better tank came along if that.

The change was to make it so DH would be more included, not so they could make it so more people would play it though some may do just that. There were a lot of players who dropped DH for other classes like rogue/monk etc. It was raid inclusiveness balancing (specifically at the Mythic level).

- - - Updated - - -

Probably makes it more interesting as well. I'm sure a lot of guilds are tired of stacking and especially playing the same classes every single expac (Locks, Druids, Priests, they have all been stacked).
    Last edited by GamerDH; 2018-06-05 at 05:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think DHs should get some sort of great utility since they are the only class in the game with such limited choices to play. Only 2 specs.

They should remove Feral spec from the game and give DH a ranged DPS spec to even out the DPS vs Ranged ratio and prune Druids back down to 3 specs. What I would do if I was lead dev.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I think DHs should get some sort of great utility since they are the only class in the game with such limited choices to play. Only 2 specs.

They should remove Feral spec from the game and give DH a ranged DPS spec to even out the DPS vs Ranged ratio and prune Druids back down to 3 specs. What I would do if I was lead dev.
    It really baffles me how people like you can walk out the house and not just instantly die to natural selection.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2018-06-07 at 05:11 PM. Reason: INFRACTION

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    It really baffles me how people like you can walk out the house and not just instantly die to natural selection.
    Maybe you're just not imaginative enough to contemplate it.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2018-06-07 at 04:58 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    There is a fine line between what is deserved and what is a band aid to make a lower played class more played. This is kind of the latter...

Monks and DHs are not as popular as other specs! I know how to fix it! Pigeon hold them into buffs a raid group must have!

Personally I would rather them make classes desirable to play outside of cases like this, but it is what it is.
    Demon Hunters are extremely fun to DPS and Tank with imo.