View Poll Results: Which of the allied races you plan to play at max level?

Voters
135. This poll is closed
  • Void Elves

37 27.41%
  • Nightborne

31 22.96%
  • Lightforged Draenei

17 12.59%
  • Highmountain Tauren

15 11.11%
  • Dark Iron Dwarves

41 30.37%
  • Mag'har Orcs

42 31.11%
  • Kul Tiran Humans

50 37.04%
  • Zandalari Trolls

61 45.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well, my Rogue is already a Void Elf, and my Paladin is already a Lightgoat. I'm definitely interested in playing a Dark Iron but... I already have every class at max level at this point so I'm just not seeing the allure of rerolling a new character, giving them a new backstory, etc when I don't need to do so. I'm tempted to race change my Druid to Kul Tiran but at the same time their racial armor doesn't match Druid and if I did that I wouldn't have an NE toon at all.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Nightborne and Zandalari. Maybe Kul'tiran druid at some point if I get bored enough to play Alliance.

My main is Nightborne so that definitely. I'll probably try out Kul Tiran and Dark Iron at some point.

Nightborne, Zandalari and Void Elf planned, Lightforged after a while. Changing shaman to Mag'har too during the expac, but not an alt I will play too much on compared to the others.

Already leveled alts for each of the currently available allied races. Geared them up to complete Mage towers and collect transmog.

Will probably be leveling and playing all allied races that release from 20-120 for heritage armor, but it's unlikely that I'll be raiding on any of them
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Mag'har and Zandalari. My Warrior and Hunter will be Mag'har, the rest will be Zandalari.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    None tbh. I'll make some alts but I won't play them as a new main.
    Same. Nightborne and Highmountain Tauren might be the only two Horde races I play though; never was a fan of Orcs or Trolls. As for Alliance, I probably won't play Lightforged Draenei (should have been broken instead) because 99% of the difference between them and regular Draenei is covered up by clothing.

The biggest ones I'm excited to play are the Kul'Tiran humans because they're the only ones that actually are noticeably different than their former version counterparts.

Highmountain Tauren, Mag'har and Zandalari

i'm gonna have a zandalari fury warrior...shit is just too cool.

already have a VE priest, and my kul tiran i'm not sure what it will be
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The plan is to have a Void Elf warrior as my Alliance main, but the more I play them the less I can stomach the thought, so I might turn them back into a Male Draenei instead.

My Shaman is going Mag'har for sure and I was thinking about changing my Monk into a Dark Iron.

Oh and a Kul Tiran druid.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-05-20 at 11:21 AM.

I have a Highmountain Tauren which I enjoy well enough, but otherwise I'm not really interested in the Allied races. I'm glad people enjoy them, but for the most part they seem like customization that should have been given to the already existing races rather than brand new ones (or in the case of Void Elves, not added at all). I'm going to wait and see what new ones are announced - have to use the free expansion boost somewhere, right? - but right now none of them really speak to me.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    None , i would play them as alts tho.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Changing main to KT human as soon as I can, will also level one for the armor.

Zandalari Paladin and Mag'har Shaman.
    If Vulpera becomes allied race, then it will be Vulpera shaman and Mag'har Hunter insteed. And if Zandalari can't be Paladins, I will play as a druid insteed.

Not interested in these flavor of the month races.

Zandalari paladin. But I also voted for dark irons.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

My Nightborne Mage and probably my Velf Rogue will be played, at least a bit.

I like them all. Will play them all at some level.

15+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari Troll Shaman as soon as i unlocked it 1-120!
    Mag'har Orc Warrior race change.
    Kul Tiran Human Rogue race change (yes i play both factions).

Zandalari - Shaman
    Void elf - Warlock and Monk
    Lightforged - Paladin