Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sister View Post
    So you didn't read what I was actually replying to? Let me clap again.
    Do whatever you like to do. Your comment was still useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Honestly having a decent real life job is the best answer if u are an adult . You can easily pay the monthly fee with basically 1 day worth of work and buy token if u need the gold for w/e reason .
    Haha, I was just thinking that.

Assuming I remember it right, I think that’s what Trump said when someone asked him the quickest way to get Hearthstone cards. Get a job and buy ‘em.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Do whatever you like to do. Your comment was still useless.
    They actually made sense if you read all 3 sentences.
    "Peace is a lie"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    Well yes, perhaps my sarcasm didn't drip through quite as heavily as I thought it would.
    Except thats not really how it works. I send my followers on missions in the morning when I wake up, and at night when I go to bed, through the companion app. Overall that takes about 10minutes. I dont do any WQs to maintain order resources. About half my characters have the "insta complete a WQ" orderhall upgrade, which I use to complete the ones that give blood of sargeras (often 5 or 10 if its a profession WQ). Then I convert the bloods into account bound resource boxes which I send to the other alts.

So yes, it really is "No work at all". Atleast after you've set up the alts. Setting them up is quite a lot of work though, I dont think anyone is arguing otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I'm not really seeing the "cash flow" from missions. Right now I get maybe 2-3 gold missions every few days?

600g reward and a whopping 1500g on a bonus! Whew!

A staggering 5k gold a week to be had honestly, not sure what the fuss is about.
    With 1 mission on a maxed out set up I get roughly 2.7k per gold mission. I get 4-5 of those a week on one toon. The golds nothing to scoff at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    Though you don't have to go searching for the threads here people claim just that, every "make gold" thread at the end of expansion seems to go that way.
    I didnt go searching for anything, neither did I even suggest building an "orderhall farm" to the OP. All I did was respond to your claim that it is a lot of work to maintain, which isnt necessarily the case if you do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    With 1 mission on a maxed out set up I get roughly 2.7k per gold mission. I get 4-5 of those a week on one toon. The golds nothing to scoff at.
    But it is, the misson's are laughable, and it always was. I don't get how people can be bothered with clicking on the app...I do it on the main cause of potential rep tokens for mounts, but thats it. I know that on my main it takes about 3 mins to go through it all from the moment I pick my phone up...So thats 30 mins, maybe 20-25 if you are fast with 10 alts.

I can literally log on my bank alt, re-post auctions and make as much gold as 10-15 gold alts does in 5-8 days.

Just tired of seeing every gold thread's being nothing but the stupid missions :& Sorry no hate
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really seeing the "cash flow" from missions. Right now I get maybe 2-3 gold missions every few days?

600g reward and a whopping 1500g on a bonus! Whew!

A staggering 5k gold a week to be had honestly, not sure what the fuss is about.
    Lmao 5k a week. I generate roughly 800k from my order halls with 10 minutes of work through my phone 3x a day. Learn the subject before spouting out whatever nonsense comes to mind

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    But it is, the misson's are laughable, and it always was. I don't get how people can be bothered with clicking on the app...I do it on the main cause of potential rep tokens for mounts, but thats it. I know that on my main it takes about 3 mins to go through it all from the moment I pick my phone up...So thats 30 mins, maybe 20-25 if you are fast with 10 alts.

I can literally log on my bank alt, re-post auctions and make as much gold as 10-15 gold alts does in 5-8 days.

Just tired of seeing every gold thread's being nothing but the stupid missions :& Sorry no hate
    You're not making that in profit though. I would like to see definitive proof of such, if so. Words are worthless without proof behind them
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

15+ Year Old Account
    How about this: instead spouting YOUR nonsense, please provide proof (with math) showing your 800k a month hahahaha. I’ll take you out to a steak dinner at Ruths Chris if you can, but you can’t and won’t.

Because every time someone spouts this nonsense of absurd gold gains from legion missions (this isn’t WoD) the only answer ever given is

“Lol it’s ez bro”

“Nah man just do missions lol”

Let’s see your proof.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

class hall, mining herb, xmog farming, old raid for raw god pets and mounts.
    just check the good addons that helps on choosing wich ore to farm wich pet is currently valuable etc.

Quote Originally Posted by orxilalo View Post
    U still have plenty of time to set up atleast 1 class hall, if not 2 if u get the bfa boost. takes like 3 weeks- a month max to do the questlines from scratch to get them to ilvl 950 and after that you got 2-3 months of steady income
    That's definitely an exaggeration, it'd be at least twice as long for all 950's, give or take your luck on the armor kit missions. It took me over a year to get all my followers fully leveled with the 3 item slots. Still, you could get them far enough to make some gold.

The price on mats is dropping but is still solid. As the expansion actually is coming out you'll want to stock up on anything you think would help players level and sell it at stupidly marked up prices.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    How about this: instead spouting YOUR nonsense, please provide proof (with math) showing your 800k a month hahahaha. I’ll take you out to a steak dinner at Ruths Chris if you can, but you can’t and won’t.

Because every time someone spouts this nonsense of absurd gold gains from legion missions (this isn’t WoD) the only answer ever given is

“Lol it’s ez bro”

Let’s see your proof.
    I could show my spreadsheets, but I won't -- it's pointless and wont prove anything. But it's not hard to make 800k per month on missions. You just need a lot of alts. I personally run 14 toons. So 800k / 14 characters / 4 weeks = about 14k per toon per week. One 200% gold mission gives about 2500 or there about, so less then one per day per toon to reach the goal. Realistically one ready toon should make 20-30k per week, that is my current range. But you also need to do some WQ:s to get blood, so some minor gold from that. You also get various mission items you can sell or convert to gold so that is some minor amounts there to. The ratio of played toon to mission toon is 3-5:1, as in one played toon gets enough blood to cover 3-5 mission toons (luck, missions, farming ...)

So is Xk per week unrealistic, it's all about the number of alts. 1 toon running missions alone won't make 800k. That has never been the claim. Questions on that?

(edit) I wouldn't call it hard to do, it just requires a lot of setup. You have to start with one toon then channel it into the next and the next and the next. It takes time. Running the quests getting the followers, doing the Meatball brawl thing etc. That isn't hard, running the quests is quite easy. What takes time is getting all the "right gear", XP and armor on the followers (even tho there are now items that make that easier to, but then you'll need either items to buy those items so it's just farming replacements one way or another).
    If pre-BFA is just a month and a half or two away I'm not sure it's worth the time or investment. It might not get finished in time.

(edit2) If you just want free gold each month, play a rogue. You get 4999.99.99g (or lets say 5k) per week (so 20k per month) just for playing the game and pickpocketing all your enemies each month. Don't think another Class order hall offers that perk.
    Last edited by looorg; 2018-05-20 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    That's definitely an exaggeration, it'd be at least twice as long for all 950's, give or take your luck on the armor kit missions. It took me over a year to get all my followers fully leveled with the 3 item slots. Still, you could get them far enough to make some gold.

The price on mats is dropping but is still solid. As the expansion actually is coming out you'll want to stock up on anything you think would help players level and sell it at stupidly marked up prices.
    I set up 3-4 order halls and I resubbed 25 days ago. All are churning out gold, making 250-400k a week from them (in addition to the 5 or so i had prior)

Purchase tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Lmao 5k a week. I generate roughly 800k from my order halls with 10 minutes of work through my phone 3x a day. Learn the subject before spouting out whatever nonsense comes to mind

- - - Updated - - -

You're not making that in profit though. I would like to see definitive proof of such, if so. Words are worthless without proof behind them
    You can see my channel link in description. Did a video on it a while ago...Think I sold for about....26? Edit: It was 39 million in legion...currently have 14 million on my realm so I pretty much double the money every time if not more...With all vendor mounts bought in-game + spent a lot on tokens for all the shop mounts, or just sub. Mainly I just make gold due to my main also being...We'll vanilla and all, and I collected LW recipes over the years...Id go as far as saying as without LW I would not make much gold...Its been a blessing ever since I moved to a high pop as well....

But yes, inflation also continues...only had like 400k gold in MOP...So we all got rich...I have played the AH since end of WOTLK, thats when..We'll most people got into it I figure, just I never made much gold on it until I moved realm cause I played way to long time on a dead realm...thanks blizzard for ruining server pop

But its also a skill..Like back in vanilla or TBC I was also good with my money, always among friends or w/e I had plenty of gold...Its always been a mini-game...its just back then I was grinding fucking leathers to make armor kits or selling stuff I grinded which is the WORST method for getting gold ever...EVEN on launch of an expansion Id say....At least 2 weeks later....Like I was in a pretty sweet world ranked guild back in MOP (Quitted/took break like 3 weeks after MOP launched, returned later), and we had a rogue who made that stupid crafted pvp entry gear...Said he made was it 200k or 400k in 1-2 weeks selling that blue stuff (Remember inflation...Even just 100k gold was a lot back then)...Its so easy really, find a market and tap into it.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2018-05-20 at 08:34 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

“Lol it’s ez bro”

Let’s see your proof.
    I know I'm not the person this was directed towards, but I'll post my proof of it being entirely possible.

The math:
    1381570 gold off of class hall missions.

8 followers total
    6 followers at 950 and legendary status
    2 followers at 900 and legendary status

Entirely possible with the time to level up, set up, and probably equip your followers.

Well, yeah, end of expansion is always not best time for gold.

I don't suggest you stay away however. The beginning of the expansion is the best time to make gold. so my suggestion, use this time Level 3-4 more toons to 110. Level those 4-5 toons to 120 in the first 2-3 weeks of BfA and it'll be pretty hard to not be rolling in gold.

right now with the leveling changes which make leveling a god damn grind.
    The best thing you could do is focus on one toon and a follower with +50 gold items and clear all the world quests everyday, as well as invasion points, if you can manage it make a deathknight and a demon hunter in order to bolster your ranks faster, if you have toons on different realms you can make demon hunters on other servers by getting deathknights to 70 then making a demon hunter, but having a sole character on a server isn't a great way to make gold intime, you'll want at least 3, then every couple of months they'll have enough that it'd provide you with an extra token ontop of your gold making main server, I have 4 that can produce me a token 7/6/4/3 and a 2 that once in a blue moon..

If you have a trusted friend you can trade gold between servers to a point, but you'd have to plan that.

Otherwise the tips provided here are good play the AH afk follower missions - profit.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    You can see my channel link in description. Did a video on it a while ago...Think I sold for about....26? Edit: It was 39 million in legion...currently have 14 million on my realm so I pretty much double the money every time if not more...With all vendor mounts bought in-game + spent a lot on tokens for all the shop mounts, or just sub. Mainly I just make gold due to my main also being...We'll vanilla and all, and I collected LW recipes over the years...Id go as far as saying as without LW I would not make much gold...Its been a blessing ever since I moved to a high pop as well....

But yes, inflation also continues...only had like 400k gold in MOP...So we all got rich...I have played the AH since end of WOTLK, thats when..We'll most people got into it I figure, just I never made much gold on it until I moved realm cause I played way to long time on a dead realm...thanks blizzard for ruining server pop

But its also a skill..Like back in vanilla or TBC I was also good with my money, always among friends or w/e I had plenty of gold...Its always been a mini-game...its just back then I was grinding fucking leathers to make armor kits or selling stuff I grinded which is the WORST method for getting gold ever...EVEN on launch of an expansion Id say....At least 2 weeks later....Like I was in a pretty sweet world ranked guild back in MOP (Quitted/took break like 3 weeks after MOP launched, returned later), and we had a rogue who made that stupid crafted pvp entry gear...Said he made was it 200k or 400k in 1-2 weeks selling that blue stuff (Remember inflation...Even just 100k gold was a lot back then)...Its so easy really, find a market and tap into it.
    Yes, but my point about profit still stands. Don't get me wrong, I believe you make gold fairly well. I'm simply pointing out that you're not going to make the amount of profits necessary to equal the order halls so easily. As far as my credentials, I'm around 60m earnings so far since WoD, 50m of it being from Legion with having taken 2 tiers off (NH and ToS). The thing is, order halls are insanely lucrative, so much that my army produces around 30% Of my gold per week, all profits. Profits matter more than raw gold income, for instance I've made 2m in the last 7 days, but it's not all profit.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

Hmm no? It didnt even take 2 months to get all followers to legendary on my new alts