Death Coil should probably cost 30 RP again

Unholy is so motherhuckin' slow right now.

Is the spec slow? Yes it def is, but by a very negligible amount. I havent had any problems maybe youre not playing optimaly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Is the spec slow? Yes it def is, but by a very negligible amount. I havent had any problems maybe youre not playing optimaly.
    Then I guess no one is playing optimally since all the logs for unholy are trash compared to everything but MM and Demo?

Quote Originally Posted by angrys13 View Post
    Then I guess no one is playing optimally since all the logs for unholy are trash compared to everything but MM and Demo?
    I dont remenber quoting numbers, i tought i was talking about the feel of the rotation. Maybe im crazy.

It feels good currently on live but that's with end-game gear. We'll see when BFA hits and if it ends up feeling too slow then I'm sure it'll be adjusted (The real question would be when ).

Would feel even "slower" at 30rp, alot less chance at proccing runic corruption lol

Quote Originally Posted by angrys13 View Post
    Why are you talking about logs? Unholy is doing low dps right now but that is not what this thread is about..

- - - Updated - - -

I dont remenber quoting numbers, i tought i was talking about the feel of the rotation. Maybe im crazy.
    You’re not crazy. Some people would use warcraftlogs in an arguement about coca cola vs pepsi..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    You’re not crazy. Some people would use warcraftlogs in an arguement about coca cola vs pepsi..
    Well you see, if you watch the top parsers' stream then you realize they all drink coca cola. The people outside of the top 5% is where pepsi starts gaining ground. Coca Cola offers better play.

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    Unholy is so motherhuckin' slow right now.
    You're right. It's slower than a level 1 warrior with only slam.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the problem is with you then. I have huge periods of downtime all over the place whenever runic corruption doesn't proc.

No ability feels good to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Why are you talking about logs? Unholy is doing low dps right now but that is not what this thread is about..

- - - Updated - - -

I was being sarcastic =P

10+ Year Old Account
    I also have my problems with the current pacing and have quite a bit of downtime. And I have "highend" gear right now with mass haste + mastery. This will be getting far worse with every levelup.

While i agree than unholy is really fucking slow, brining down dc cost to 30 actually will just make it even slower, since sudden doom dc would proc rc less often.

I miss blood tap.

Sacrificed X% of your hp to gain 1 DEATH RUNE for 30 sec duration 1 min cd.

A simple guarantee rune off the bat.

Also, 1.0 GCD would be a welcome return! Just have diseases scale with haste and haste wouldn't be such a bad stat as it always had.