monkmastaeq: meh youre bad i get it
    monkmastaeq: gotta get them kills anyway you can
    monkmastaeq: flash ult for a 4v1
    monkmastaeq: that smite
    monkmastaeq: ffs ashe
    monkmastaeq: i pinged i was going
    Post-Game
    monkmastaeq: sucks to lose to garbage because of 4v5

14 day suspension because i called someone a bitch once, that makes no goddamn sense. Couple days I could get, but not even a chat restriction .

First offense

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop being toxic. I see FOUR comments that are either toxic or insulting:

monkmastaeq: thirsty bitch
    monkmastaeq: meh youre bad i get it
    monkmastaeq: ffs ashe
    monkmastaeq: sucks to lose to garbage because of 4v5

Deleted
    Nope, you've earned it.
    Last edited by mmoc30e49a2c4a; 2018-05-22 at 04:12 AM. Reason: misread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Indus Siebenschraube View Post
    Nope, you've earned it. Toxic as hell in- and out-of-game.
    How do you know?

Anyway yeah that ban was earned

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    First offense
    Yes. I 100% believe that you have received zero complaints from any players before this. You are obviously a well spoken, polite, individual who only happened to have this one tiny, barely noticeable, slip up for the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    How do you know?

Anyway yeah that ban was earned
    This isn't rocket science, out of game can easily mean the chat window before or after the actual match.

Plus, just look at his post history:

wow you are super salty, everything alright at home? or does talking about topics for fun make you angry? Just remember anything your father or uncle w/e did to you its not your fault, tell someone !! get help
    Comes to mind.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    This isn't rocket science, out of game can easily mean the chat window before or after the actual match.

Plus, just look at his post history:

Comes to mind.
    Did you read what that guy said to me? unprovoked insults

All the times ive been called a N, or F , in league I am just honestly shocked to get a ban for some very mild insults. I'd like to see how many accounts they ban. A chat restriction may have been justified but not a 14 day

What does it take to get chat restricted? You tell someone they are being silly?

Ah, good to see the system working. Good riddance man. Hope you never return.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

All the times ive been called a N, or F , in league I am just honestly shocked to get a ban for some very mild insults. I'd like to see how many accounts they ban. A chat restriction may have been justified but not a 14 day

What does it take to get chat restricted? You tell someone they are being silly?
    So?

Doesn't matter what other people did, what matters is what you did. You were toxic, you got banned. Serves you right.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

I don't think you should be retarded just because someone else is being retarded though. Instead of calling them a bitch or whatever, you could've just told them "you're silly". I don't think you would even get reported for that, or that the report would even work.

I've gotten quite a lot of notifications of people getting punished and I'm not perfect, I screw up, I lose my cool and I've said nasty things before (or so I think). I obviously got reported for whatever reasons before by whoever, but have never gotten any punishment.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Bu he started it" was never a valid excuse in any online game. If guy is a dick, mute him.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2018-05-24 at 10:00 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Being salty is a part of online gaming I guess

Sad thing is, despite the ban and everyone in here telling him he was being toxic, he won't learn.

Holy necro.

And some people do actually learn after a first punishment. They suddenly realize they can quickly lose an account they've been working on for years. I'm one of those, tryed too hard to climb and it just got me super frustated over everything, and I blew up on teammates for no real reasons (well, they fed like 10 kills bot etc, which anyone can do because bad games exists), got a chat restriction and I realize this game is fucking me up. So I gave up ranked climbing, and the game suddenly got fun again.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Hello necro, closing this down. Goodbye, necro.