10+ Year Old Account

Pretending teldrassil/undercity aren't destroyed

Just curious, since I've seen on realms like argent dawn in the past, roleplayers who still roleplayed around theramore after its destruction using the bronze dragon timeline NPC, does anyone intend to do the same thing with darnassus and undercity pretending the events haven't happened?
    #boycottchina

That seems pretty lore breaking, unless it's a specific RP event that takes place in the past. I think Darnassus and Undercity will also seemingly be pretty virtually destroyed in-game as well, so I can't imagine Gilnean, Stromgarde or Zul'Gurub-style guilds existing where some group ICly rebuilds some ruins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    That seems pretty lore breaking, unless it's a specific RP event that takes place in the past. I think Darnassus and Undercity will also seemingly be pretty virtually destroyed in-game as well, so I can't imagine Gilnean, Stromgarde or Zul'Gurub-style guilds existing where some group ICly rebuilds some ruins.
    well think its already been established chromie will make a phase shift to before they were both destroyed for anyone wanting to go to them. Just wondered much like with the rpers in theramore acting out like it didn't get destroyed if their be doing the same with the phasing for these two.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    well think its already been established chromie will make a phase shift to before they were both destroyed for anyone wanting to go to them. Just wondered much like with the rpers in theramore acting out like it didn't get destroyed if their be doing the same with the phasing for these two.
    Oh Chromie could easily travel back in time, but how many mortals would have access to that? I doubt the bronze dragons are just going to open the floodgates and let every average joe travel back to their desired timeline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Just curious, since I've seen on realms like argent dawn in the past, roleplayers who still roleplayed around theramore after its destruction using the bronze dragon timeline NPC, does anyone intend to do the same thing with darnassus and undercity pretending the events haven't happened?
    No, I tend to try and follow the timeline as much as possible. I've used Bronze-Theramore as the token seaport or something now and then but main roleplay, I tend to stick with the events and happenings. Just like, though this is a huge discussion point, I tend to take clearing of raids to be part of RP when someone gets realm first on the server - and others wait for the patch that declares the raid over.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..