Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    There are only 2 genders so.
    You're getting transphobia confused with homophobia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that homosexuality has no place in WoW. This is a game for children after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xfloydex View Post
    Blizzard needs to start being inclusive towards all body types and genders in their game. Especially girls with gigantic breasts. Is blizzard even aware millions of woman in this world have massive jugs. Stop making them feel marginalized.
    Now THAT's what I'm approving!

It’s blizzard’s character so they pick what they say ..

So i'm transgender and people immediately want to place me inside the lgbt group of people. Stuff like this is why i tell them i don't have anything to do with this grp of people. I try to live my life as a normal girl i don't parade my non-normality in every way i can. It's not the end of the world if the worgen female is hetero-normative (spend five mins with the lgbt grp and you will learn 15 new words about sexuality :P), i honestly dont wish for transpeople to be inculded in wow at all and you know why ? Because they might already be in there but they could be humble about it. Maybe Jaina is trans and that's why she never had a child with Arthas or Kalec, but we don't need to know the state of her genitals, we simply know that she is a girl, that's all we need to know. If someone wants to think that she has to yell everywhere she has a penis instead of a vagina to feel included then that's a problem honestly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I agree after biting the bullet.
    When I first saw her as a character, I was a little like "Ugh", because they did the whole British thing, in a way over-the-top manner as an American portrayal does.
    As I played the game and saw some bits and pieces on it, I actually enjoyed her. Odd to say, I enjoyed her more when I discovered she was a lesbian and her sexuality being explored through story. It somehow added to her character even more and in my head, her over-the-top fitting.
    only issue I had with her washes a very very very shit portrayal of British, the cockney accent is terribly done but that aside litteraly no one in Brittan is that chipper. in fact if some one acted that up beat in Brittan they would be treated like there a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyAnatoliy View Post
    The science is rigged. If you dont follow the tolerance course, you wont get grants. Everybody wants to eat, so i have nothing against modern scientists, but i prefer to percieve their researches very sceptically.

The whole evolution is based on one thing: if you dont spread your genes, you lose.
    There is nothing stopping you from spreading your genes if you are gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright! The SJW battleground the week has been found. I am delighted such major and glaring issue has been exposed.

Could the people versed in such matters define which amendment\s Blizzard has trampled on this time and whether the class action suite is inbound?

You know just to inflate this whole thing even further.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Yeah I’m such a sjw because I want everyone to feel included in a ROLE PLAYING game.
    Yes, you are. You don't want everyone to feel included, don't BS people. You want to parade with that slogan attracting attention and ruffling feathers in order to feel good. Even though your stupid parade is uncalled for and does those who you pretend to be for more harm than good and makes them ashamed and angry at you and others like you.

Mods, close this. Reporting the thread, it has been created solely for attention-seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Yes, you are. You don't want everyone to feel included, don't BS people. You want to parade with that slogan attracting attention and ruffling feathers in order to feel good. Even though your stupid parade is uncalled for and does those who you pretend to be for more harm than good and makes them ashamed and angry at you and others like you.

Mods, close this. Reporting the thread, it has been created solely for attention-seeking.
    I so agree with everything you just said.

Deleted
    WoW is fantasy. Maybe in this world, there are no things as homosexuals, transgenders and other made up BS. Full heterosexual world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Goddess View Post
    So i'm transgender and people immediately want to place me inside the lgbt group of people. Stuff like this is why i tell them i don't have anything to do with this grp of people. I try to live my life as a normal girl i don't parade my non-normality in every way i can. It's not the end of the world if the worgen female is hetero-normative (spend five mins with the lgbt grp and you will learn 15 new words about sexuality :P), i honestly dont wish for transpeople to be inculded in wow at all and you know why ? Because they might already be in there but they could be humble about it. Maybe Jaina is trans and that's why she never had a child with Arthas or Kalec, but we don't need to know the state of her genitals, we simply know that she is a girl, that's all we need to know. If someone wants to think that she has to yell everywhere she has a penis instead of a vagina to feel included then that's a problem honestly.
    wait you don't all have a hive mind? O.O /mordacity

but in all seriousness group identity is an issue in the world.

there are a lot of gay and trans issues, especially around jobs, but the lgbt groups would rather focuses on pride and pronouns than getting any real meaning full changes passed, which is only natural if the group had no issues they wouldn't get ay money. so they need to control the voice of the group and manage it and stifle any internal criticism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexuality amd gender threads arent allowed.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)