Tips for Unholy ,Weak auras and Unit frames help

Hey , got back to the game and you can say i am kinda new all around
    Played as frost but changed to Unholy as i really like the theme and 2handed weapons much cooler

Anyway i would like to get some basic tips on how to dps while doing world quests and in raids/dungeons
    Already checked icyviens but some more tips could be helpful

Also i am looking for weakauras that show feastring wounds icon/stacks and an icon when no pet is active
    Also want a weak aura for that pleague debuff(forgot the name) so i can tell if its on or off

If you think another wa is must have for me i would gladly check it out

Lastly im using both elvui and unit frames improved
    I am trying to find a way to have elvui unit frames for my pet only!!! But i just cant find a way to do it
    I really like units frame improved for player/target but hate it for my pet

Oh oh i forgot to ask!
    1.how often i should use defensive skills as anti magic shield and that frozen thingy ?
    2.should i use any of the abomination pet skills ??

Thankssss sry for typos using my iphone and english not my majn language

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind friends im gonna play frost ^_^

Deleted
    Frost is easier to learn.

You basically have to play and learn.

Weakauras can be found here: https://wago.io/

When it come to unit frames it is possible but you will have do disable all other functions of elvui which is a pain in the ass.

1. You have to adapt to the situation and learn the encounter.
    2. Not really, you could use the grip in m+, but it is not that big of a deal.

As of now you should prob play frost as Unholy will change soon anyway. But after that you should play what you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by nircc View Post
    If you think another wa is must have for me i would gladly check it out

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind friends im gonna play frost ^_^
    With close to 600 days of playtime I keep the things to watch simple. I got similar WA and TellMeWhen setups and currently using TMW because for things like GCD, RangeChecks etc. you need just seconds to activate and not hours to write a script for such simple things.

Just basic things for each spec with a simple UP to DOWN visual representation for the priority and RIGHT to LEFT for buff/cooldown timing if needed.

-