Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    What's with the guide @ icy-veins? Advising Sephuz + boots for ST? Are there any maths that supports wearing Sephuz that you can't proc almost nowhere in the raid over Fel Essence which gives same amount of stats (and haste > crit) + legendary effect that almost always is useful? I mean IV is notorious how bad their guides are, but this is something else.
    Don't worry, I'm sure you can do math yourself and pick whatever legendaries you like.

    I'll go with feelycraft and pick Sephuz + ED cuz I love spamming surges (in WPvP)

  2. #242
    Sephuz is great for boomy. 2% haste is incredible......... not sure why people think it's not......

  3. #243
    I hope anyone can enlighten me about the 15%/40% haste for Incarn on beta, I remember it being 40% and was changed to 15% without any patch notes, now it is back to 15% again, Canexx said on his stream that it is some kind of pvp thing that add extra 25% haste to the talent, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibanism View Post
    I hope anyone can enlighten me about the 15%/40% haste for Incarn on beta, I remember it being 40% and was changed to 15% without any patch notes, now it is back to 15% again, Canexx said on his stream that it is some kind of pvp thing that add extra 25% haste to the talent, but I couldn't find it anywhere.
    It's definitely some PvP thing, and probably has been from the start. It never was anything but 15% for non-PvP me.

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's definitely some PvP thing, and probably has been from the start. It never was anything but 15% for non-PvP me.
    https://imgur.com/a/PnHFaNq

    I just logged in and didn't do anything, But is goes back to 15% in a dungeon, at least it should have been written somewhere.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    What's with the guide @ icy-veins? Advising Sephuz + boots for ST? Are there any maths that supports wearing Sephuz that you can't proc almost nowhere in the raid over Fel Essence which gives same amount of stats (and haste > crit) + legendary effect that almost always is useful? I mean IV is notorious how bad their guides are, but this is something else.
    i think just the flat 2% haste also makes it good

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibanism View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/PnHFaNq

    I just logged in and didn't do anything, But is goes back to 15% in a dungeon, at least it should have been written somewhere.
    Probably because Warmode doesn't work in dungeons.

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    What's with the guide @ icy-veins? Advising Sephuz + boots for ST? Are there any maths that supports wearing Sephuz that you can't proc almost nowhere in the raid over Fel Essence which gives same amount of stats (and haste > crit) + legendary effect that almost always is useful? I mean IV is notorious how bad their guides are, but this is something else.
    You could sim the difference and see for yourself.

    Have you seen your logs after a mythic boss fight?







    Also its not exactly advising boots

    its #3 for easier rotation...of leggos to use AFTER Ring and Shoulders.



    so that would make it 5th in line.






Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •