Poll: Zandalari Paladin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I'm not that interested in BfA, but if they made Trolladins playable, I would sign up for a bit, at least to level one to max.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Would have preferred Highmountain Paladins. But I guess Horde is behind one race for paladins and it will be Zandalari. Will be interesting how they pull of this story move as trolls never were "light attuned" - maybe them some "blood knight/troll" background? just - maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Only if Kul Tirans have em as well. I want my thicc boi Paladin.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

I mean it's happening, whether people want it to or not :P

The Alliance is getting an additional shaman race - dark iron dwarves,don't see the reason why the zandalari couldn't be the paladins. They would look way better than tauren paladins.
    Last edited by Felixon; 2018-08-17 at 08:54 AM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauguy View Post
    I think this race could actually pull off the ability to be a paladin.
    Every race could technically pull off the ability to be a paladin.

However there's a simple litmus test you can use when assessing a new race for the role: Does it make more sense than Forsaken Paladins?

In this case the answer is no.

Deleted
    And there's me... all i wanted since the TBC paladin horde announcement is an Undead Paladin... I would pay for a race transfer right away 200% sure. I can't be the only one. If is possible to have a Undead Priest why not a Undead Paladin? is that difrent?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How though? They were prelates of Rezan. Rezan is dead and the Zandalari royal line is now bound to Bwonsamdi.
    Maybe if Talan'ji kills Bwonsamdi (or has him killed because she likely cannot raise a finger on him due to the oath) then maybe.
    We kill/make Bwonsamdi resign, deal is cancelled, Vol'Jin becomes new Loa of royal bloodline and seeing how golden and bright Vol'Jin is, I presume he gives Zandalari the ability to become paladins again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, so long the undead don't get it (unless they're light bound/light undead).
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They even have a fancy paladin dark iron ram.

The issue is they still want paladin/shaman to be more available in the faction that they originated from, but...
    Alliance Shamans have-
    1) Draenei
    2) Dwarves
    3) Dark Iron Dwarves
    4) Pandaren

While Horde Paladins have-
    1) Blood Elves
    2) Tauren

They need to add something here for Horde, and Zandalari Paladin is the best fit for that.

Druids are always going to be highly restricted because they require new forms every time a race gets them as an option.

Don't get why you think any of those races shouldn't be able to be mages. Night elves did outlaw it for a while, but that doesn't change that they were mages before that. Worgens were just normal humans before becoming Worgens forcefully, so it's not like a mage that was bit should suddenly forget how to be a mage, and there's no conflict nonsense for that (Like how I imagine Demon Hunter Blood Elves would probably just explode if they tried to become Void Elves, because Fel and Void do not mingle well. Although Void Elf Warlocks are toying that border).

And it seems more like you just dislike Gnomes and Goblins.

For the topic though again, yes, I do think Zandalari should be able to be paladins.
    You forgot humans

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    You forgot humans
    Huh? Where do humans fit in there? The alliance list was for shamans, to compare the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Saizonic View Post
    Yes, because the lore supports it and the horde need more paladin races! (like other people have said)

I would love if Blizz could put a spin on what their attacks looked like, but that is something I've wanted for other races and classes too. Example would be Night Elf paladins' spells having a moon/blueish light tint instead of a holy/yellow light tint. Not sure what zandalari's would be.
    The Lore doesn't support it. You can have Highmountain Tauren Paladins.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Sure. /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    How can they be Paladins?

Blizz isn't trying to balance availability of Paladins, Shamans and Druids, they'll always be highly race restricted.

Pissed that every race can be Mage though. It should be taken away from Night Elves, Gnomes, Goblins and Worgen.
    Warriors should also be taken away from weak races like Blood Elf, Void Elf, Gnomes and Goblins.
    Goblins and Gnomes shouldn't be Priests either.
    Why gnomes? They are the most intelligent race and they were always mages lore-wise and had members in the council of tirisfal.

Also Night elves = highborne

Also lore-wise gnomes have also always been members of the Church of the Light.

I think if a fuckin dreadlord can convert to the light. Then zandalari should be able to also. Btw give us maghar paladins

Deleted
    i dont play horde, but troll paladins would be preety cool

Yes, but not before they add Night Elf paladins with a green fire quest for silver light.

Yes, please. Always yes to diversity. Also - no Horde Allied race can be paladin.

(I've kept the trinket that turns you into a Zandalari troll from MoP in my bank, because it turned me into an awesome troll paladin. So I may be biased.)