Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    really very nice I download them to test

Deleted
    Nice addon, great job, but please can you add a feature that undercut automaticly price when we click on a price in the list not always the lower price.

Thanks

Would be nice if the sorting options were remembered. Caged pets also make the addon stop working. I don't have any pets atm, so won't be able to post the errors.

Next update, fixes for non ascii regions like Korean/Chineese/Russian +
    A tutorials so people won't buy something accidentally.
    Preserving filters in sell tab
    Options to disable tooltip on sell tab.

I downloaded this addon I really like it, nice work.

This time 3 major updates:

Tutorials for both sell and buy tab - I recommend reading it
    Support for CH/KR/RU regions - No localization yet but it should be usable now (items should display properly instead of ?????)
    Sort settings are now remembered in sell tab

Upcoming features:

1. Auto refresh on buy tab
    2. Sell tab is getting the same functionality of Chain-buy/Queue as buy tab has (except finding stacks).
    3. Tooltip anchors settings (so it doesn't cover the item)
    4. Sell tab is getting similar shortcuts as buy tab (alt/shift/ctrl + click)
    5. Sell tab is getting "undercut this" button which will take a reference of selected auction and set price 1c lower.
    - I still don't know if it should be a button or right click context menu. Probably context menu.

Would it be possible to remember the sorting method in the Sell tab?

And what did I just wrote in previous post ?

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    And what did I just wrote in previous post ?
    I was drinking my coffee while writing that, probably didn't kick in yet xD
    That's great!

8.0.12 is out,

Changes:

1. All shortcuts from buy tab are now possible in sell tab (Chain buy, instant buy, add to queue)
    2. Whole Chain buy system has been ported to Sell tab
    3. Tooltips were added to Auctions in sell tab (on the seller column)
    4. Tooltips are now configurable.
    5. Queue fixes in buy tab
    6. Various element fixes

One question (maybe I overread it):

You say it is fast because you don't scan all pages if you want to buy/sell something.

But how can you tell the lowest price then?

Because it has been for a veeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time a possibility to sort items by UNIT price (not whole price). So response from server always contains the cheapest price first.

If you dont believe me check yourself.

There is absolutely no need to scan more than 1 page to get lowest price per unit.

its really nice

to make it better for me i got some suggestions if you want to consider it

on Buy tab a way to make separated lists for Favorites

On Sell tab a option to Filter bags based on your Favorites

Even if the suggestion on the multiple list on Buy tab isn't made the Sell tab one would be really great for fast selling instead of searching/typing for the item first

continue the great work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Because it has been for a veeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time a possibility to sort items by UNIT price (not whole price). So response from server always contains the cheapest price first.

If you dont believe me check yourself.

There is absolutely no need to scan more than 1 page to get lowest price per unit.
    How is it not necessary to scan more than 1 page to get the lowest price per unit. If a cheaper price is on page 2, wouldn't it miss it since its only scanning a single page?

Check it yourself. Blizzard API doesn't return random order of items. It is always sorted by something. And there is a possibility to sort by UNITPRICE. It is simply waste of time trying to fetch more than 1-3 pages, while usually 1 is sufficient.

Also please post suggestions here:
    https://github.com/kaminaris/AuctionFaster/issues

That addon looks great, would love to help test it!

Well, its on curse... I need testing now, mostly for critical issues im not yet aware of.

In upcoming version i will try to fix damn battle pets.

Nice looking addon, hope this does well looks promising.

So far there is no faster AH addon than mine.
    Both shift click and chain buy can buy entire AH pages in seconds.

This weekend it will also get Auto refresh feature and I will try to fix caged pets bug.

v8.0.14

What is new:
    1. Sniper - so far it just has the ability to auto refresh current page, but in the future it will will just loop thru items and notify you if something is below specified threshold
    2. Battle Pet full support - tooltip prices, no more errors with caged battle pets in bag
    3. Intelligent auction cache support - this one is the biggest feature in this release:
    a. Whenever you search for something in Buy tab and it is page = 1. Auction faster will add all found items to database and will remember lowest prices for these. It is hard to understand at first but basically not only sell tab will remember last lowest price but also when searching in Buy tab.
    b. Auction cache is no longer kept in database - meaning reloading UI will loose all cached auctions. It was completely pointless to keep auction cache in database so memory usage is now considerably lower
    c. ITEMS and AUCTIONS are now separate entities. Item data, settings, last lowest price and last scan time is kept in database while auctions are just a temporary cache.