Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koward View Post
    Option 4 costs far less, and would cause less uproar than option 3.

Anyway I'd be happy with any of them.
    How do you know this? If anything, it might speed up development since they can use existing assets from live WoW instead of having to recreate terrible 2004 models.

(errr, with respect to option 2 versus option 4, I guess, didn't read the post you were responding to properly)

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    How do you know this? If anything, it might speed up development since they can use existing assets from live WoW instead of having to recreate terrible 2004 models.

(errr, with respect to option 2 versus option 4, I guess, didn't read the post you were responding to properly)
    Option 2 is unfortunately what I feel will happen, because its the laziedst option. I think it would also really look awkward with 2016+ models in 2004 environments.

The remastered option I think is best. Classic would look updated, but still distinct from live retail expansions.
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2018-06-03 at 04:57 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Problem with the 4th option is that they have already proved incompetent on this side. You can't just add texture resolution to characters, I mean that you can't use "new models" textures. They don't coincide with old neither color nor the form. Ie, new and old models differ in style absolutely in everything+ (animation, forms as basic geometry, color). Apparently for the 4th implementation it'll need a good designers team (not those selfish dullards who working now on retail), but they simply don't have one, otherwise, I would probably still be on active subscribe.

tl;dr 4th option had to be something absolutely new, but they don't have anyone to do this properly.

ps. "No toggles for models, have old models - this is how I'll take Classic" +++
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2018-06-07 at 07:29 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__