Looking for Two a night raid guild come BFA

Due to a change in my work schedule I am able to return to playing WoW again.

I'm looking for a raid group that is preferably Tues/Wed. If the time is right I can do other nights.

I can Tank or DPS and I will make a class that will work with the raid group.

Hit me up. Battle tag is Mithis#1954 please in the request state why you are adding my battle tag.

Looking forward from hearing forward from you.

Hey Mytheiya,

I sent you friend request on Bnet. I look forward to speaking to you.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
    https://currentlyonline.gg/raiding/

Quote Originally Posted by Mithise View Post
    Due to a change in my work schedule I am able to return to playing WoW again.

I'm looking for a raid group that is preferably Tues/Wed. If the time is right I can do other nights.

I can Tank or DPS and I will make a class that will work with the raid group.

Hit me up. Battle tag is Mithis#1954 please in the request state why you are adding my battle tag.

Looking forward from hearing forward from you.
    Adult Weekend Raiding
    Are you an adult who cannot spend 20 hours a week raiding but still have that itch to down bosses?

Judgement on Turalyon server has been hosting raid teams since just prior to B.C. Our current main raid team operates weekends from 7pm EST to 11pm EST on Saturday evenings and until 10pm EST on Sunday evenings. We are perfect for the player that has a full week brining home the money and caring for their family. We consider ourselves casual, having only maintained AOTC during Legion. But we base our progress on the current membership in the guild. We are hoping to bring in the last handful of players we need in order to stick our toes back into Mythic raiding for BFA. But never with the intention of being the first or the greatest. Those guilds usually last a year or less till they implode, fracture and become the next three guilds claiming to be the first and the greatest. Judgement started on Antonidas server where we were always in the top ten guilds on that sever for raid progression. Then we moved to Grizzly hills where we were breifly one of the top 25 person raid teams on that server. We then moved to Turalyon where we have maintained AOTC since.

The leadership is adult and fair but with zero tolerance for personal drama. We treat our players as family, not as tools to gain the next kill.

I am not going to lie to you. We do ask the simple things of players in that they show up for raid prepared to complete the content we have chosen to work on as a guild at any given time. This includes not only having your spec's required food, flasks, augment runes, but the knowledge of your class to perform at least in the blue on logs. Not really big requirements but bottom line is bosses don't fall over dead because you have good intentions.

We are always recruiting and look at alternate raid teams but for now we are sticking with weekends.

The key is that we are always here, and we will always continue to be.

Ask yourself, are you ready to find your last guild?

Great Raiding to you. INJ#1944

https://discordapp.com/channels/3985...82421247950858
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP