Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    It looks good, being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Which still means that meat cleaver is removed baseline!?
    Could just make this rework and keep it baseline
    Meat clever is basline in a sense that when you ww the next two attacks hit additional 4 people for 40 percent damage. The new talent makes WW have a chance to enrage you and give extra rage. I think those are much better changes for a skill meant to be filler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodronin4life View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel atm. I mean I love the changes but also don't like the seigebreaker idea. I wonder if it will be mandatory in pve. I love the sudden death for fury. Having execute at 35 percent hp looks to be amazing, but honestly not sure if it would be worth taking over the other talents. Can't wait to see how it all comes together. Blamestorm with a 1 min CD will be great for pvp for sure. Gah, who else is just stoked to be a fury main again?
    Siegebreaker is the only part I'm not wild about, I'm with you there. But it helps to view it simply as a ST regular CD.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    We need more self heals to survive being a melee class. I already get blown to smithereens in arena
    is that beta or live? remember they took away extra health and damage taken during enrage in the last build, so hat should help yah out a ton!

- - - Updated - - -

meat clever was renamed whirlwind which does the same meat clever effect, and the new meat clever talent is just slightly updated to give you a chance to enrage and give more rage

Dude, you clearly didn't even read the write up which is what this guy is commenting on, saying that you posting when you didn't even read is stupid. Meat cleaver is not gone at all, it is very clearly detailed that what you know as meat cleaver right now is simply having its name changed. The buff you get is now simply called 'whirlwind' to make it easier and more simple for people not familiar with passive mechanics that are not mentioned in the spellbook. The word meat cleaver is now being used for a talent because it's a cool sounding word that is already attached to the class/spec.

I have to agree with Dray this shit is pretty annoying and so typical of the majority of WoW players. Don't even read jack shit but still feel some kind of compulsion to go cry on some forums.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    Eh. I'm okay with the removal of all those abilities because what they've been replaced with all sound good.

I'm being optimistic here but is there a chance we come out of pre patch with fury having multiple talents in different rows to choose from? As opposed to how it is now on live where there is one specific set up that is best?

The is all looking pretty solid.
    To be fair the set up can change depending on if you use execute ring or helm, and Carnage is not too far behind if you can't be assed to play Frothing Berserker sometimes (I had good parses with it in Heroic). Still, I agree, to me it seems that there's two possible builds; a Haste heavy one that uses Frenzy and Frothing Berserker, and a bursty hard hitting one maximizing things such as Siegebreaker and Inner Rage within a set window with high Mastery. That is only pure theory however.

Everything is looking pretty solid so far! I can now see myself actually changing talents more often. Dragons roar = OF looks pretty promising.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2018-05-31 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Well, hm! I'm actually pretty sore about warriors being forced into this vrykul fantasy in Legion, being denied a proper fury artifact, and I'm bored by and totally indifferent to everything revolving around the bearded titan in the sky and his war with the sea witch, so I don't want them to keep any names or mention of their existence in skills or gear from now until forever.
    I agree with everything but the last sentence. I really hope at some point we'll get to kill Odyn and put that part of our character history to rest.

Siege breaker is the only talent I don't like. CS mechanics belongs in arms nowadays, giving it to fury waters down the identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Siege breaker is the only talent I don't like. CS mechanics belongs in arms nowadays, giving it to fury waters down the identity.
    I have to agree, tho they laid out how they came to using it and that it is a "lets try this" sort of talent. Doesn't sound like they're sold on it either. I'll be curious how it plays though because arms can pool rage to spend in CS, while fury we'll be getting way more rage in the window and will just keep smacking away. The thought of being able to get a 2 rampages off in a 10 second window (8.5 sec because casting siege breaker will incur GCD) is quite a lot. I'm pretty excited to try the changes out.

So I am a little confused about the fury warrior changes. The ones released today are an outdated build if I read the warrior feedback from blizz correctly? Having furious slash base with the haste buff seems really great, or am I getting this all wrong? Bloodbath moved a couple levels but I thought it was removed completely. Any clarification would be great. Thanks in advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodronin4life View Post
    So I am a little confused about the fury warrior changes. The ones released today are an outdated build if I read the warrior feedback from blizz correctly? Having furious slash base with the haste buff seems really great, or am I getting this all wrong? Bloodbath moved a couple levels but I thought it was removed completely. Any clarification would be great. Thanks in advanced.
    As always, the changes we see on the Alpha / Beta patch cycle are always a bit behind what their current build is internally. For the most part, the content we test is "up to date" but some things that they are iterating on move too fast to update each time on the "live" version. Hence the difference between their internal build and what we play with

Deleted
    What else could Siegebreaker be really? "Replaces Rampage. Siegebreaker does all of rampages damage in a single hit"?

Deleted
    Edit:
    Misinterpreted things, changed post accordingly.

Hmm i see issues with the new sudden death concept and execute now having a cooldown:

Imagine during execute phase sudden death procs while you have let's say 1 sec cooldown left on execute. By Sudden death Execute becomes available, is used and goes back on a 5-7 second cooldown. If there wasn't the sudden death proc, you just had to wait another second to use execute regularly. So the value of the talent is defined by how much cooldown you have left on execute, what is completely RNG. With bad rng one might regard this talent as a waste.

The best solution would be that sudden death is a timed buff and executes during sudden death window do not affect the current execute cooldown. I doub this can or will be done though.
    Last edited by mmoc442be69514; 2018-06-01 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    Edit:

Hmm i see issues with the new sudden death concept and execute now having a cooldown:

Imagine during execute phase sudden death procs while you have let's say 1 sec cooldown left on execute. By Sudden death Execute becomes available, is used and goes back on a 5-7 second cooldown. If there wasn't the sudden death proc, you just had to wait another second to use execute regularly. So the value of the talent is defined by how much cooldown you have left on execute, what is completely RNG. With bad rng one might regard this talent as a waste.

The best solution would be that sudden death is a timed buff and executes during sudden death window do not affect the current execute cooldown. I doub this can or will be done though.
    Easy fix woukd to have it give an extra charge and reset 1 charge maybe?

That's the Lava Burst fix. I imagine as soon as we get over the honeymoon period on these changes that'll be one of the biggest requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    Edit:

So your problem is that at sub 20% the talent loses a lot of value despite the obvious design of it being very valuable for the other 80%? It's fine there is nothing wrong with it.

Deleted
    or give execute 2 charges.
    TBH the current execute feels lackluster compared to what we had for 12 years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    As always, the changes we see on the Alpha / Beta patch cycle are always a bit behind what their current build is internally. For the most part, the content we test is "up to date" but some things that they are iterating on move too fast to update each time on the "live" version. Hence the difference between their internal build and what we play with
    There’s is usually no current build. They are working on a lot of different feature branches and are merging them into a “stable” beta builds which takes time... while they merge and fix shit for beta, the feature developers obviously continue to work in their feature branches and that leads to this disconnect in communication and the playable version.

This is how it usually works anyway... difficult to tell how exactly they operate wow, because it’s such a unique case in game development in general.

The only thing I don't like in this rework is that RB's damage being too low. In the first blue post they said new RB is closer to inner raged RB on live than baseline RB. But on some bfa video I saw RB damage is almost same with BT which is much close to live baseline RB.

I thought(and want) rotation would be something like RB inside Enrage and BT outside of it to get or help getting it back.
    Right now main rotation seems to be Rampage->generate rage->Rampage-> repeat. The problem is that this makes all abilties other than Rampage too similar to each other. No matter the charge and proc system of RB or BT's enrage mechanic and WW/FS's buffs, your main purpose of pressing these buttons will be getting rage.

I think they should heavily nerf RB rage generation and buff its damage(relative to other abilities) . They can add that rage to BT. given that BT's main jop is to get enrage this makes more sense.

I am fine with Siege Breaker. I think it will be cool.