Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sickcity View Post
    or give execute 2 charges.
    TBH the current execute feels lackluster compared to what we had for 12 years
    I think that would be fixed by buffing its damage. Execute being on a 6 sec cooldown is fine if it hits like a mag truck.

On the other hand I'm a bit worried about Blizzard saying they want auto-attack damage to be higher. Why? Auto-attacks are the most boring shit ever, they could be outright removed and close to nobody would notice. And Fury's AA damage is unusually high, I don't want 25% of my damage to come from just targeting something. Granted the AA damage is a function of how well we manage Enrage but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I think that would be fixed by buffing its damage. Execute being on a 6 sec cooldown is fine if it hits like a mag truck.

On the other hand I'm a bit worried about Blizzard saying they want auto-attack damage to be higher. Why? Auto-attacks are the most boring shit ever, they could be outright removed and close to nobody would notice. And Fury's AA damage is unusually high, I don't want 25% of my damage to come from just targeting something. Granted the AA damage is a function of how well we manage Enrage but still.

I give it a test on beta a 20Min fight on dummy auto attack were close to 30% of my parse, bloodthirst and RB average 20% each. i admit it feel a little boring that we can do 50% of our damage with only one ability + auto attack.... and rampage was at 17% average.

on this try i used bladestorm just to see if it's better know with recklessness but not sure average 4% of my dps if a remember well. so while it will disappear soon, we don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyCoding View Post
    The only thing I don't like in this rework is that RB's damage being too low. In the first blue post they said new RB is closer to inner raged RB on live than baseline RB. But on some bfa video I saw RB damage is almost same with BT which is much close to live baseline RB.

I thought(and want) rotation would be something like RB inside Enrage and BT outside of it to get or help getting it back.
    Right now main rotation seems to be Rampage->generate rage->Rampage-> repeat. The problem is that this makes all abilties other than Rampage too similar to each other. No matter the charge and proc system of RB or BT's enrage mechanic and WW/FS's buffs, your main purpose of pressing these buttons will be getting rage.

I think they should heavily nerf RB rage generation and buff its damage(relative to other abilities) . They can add that rage to BT. given that BT's main jop is to get enrage this makes more sense.

I am fine with Siege Breaker. I think it will be cool.
    i have to say that i was lvl 110 though.

the difference between use RB(with inner rage talent so +15% degat -1sec cd) only at 2 charge or spamme it during enrage was 10% better for me than use it as soon of possible ( 2k7 >3k with managing)
    May be they should up inner rage to 50% more damage.

i didn't see the damage of execute, i hope it will be fine, it could be nice to use massacre as ayala was .

Edit: can't wait to try the new build.

ps : sorry for my english speaking.
    Last edited by Olekzendikar; 2018-06-05 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    Edit:
    Misinterpreted things, changed post accordingly.

Hmm i see issues with the new sudden death concept and execute now having a cooldown:

Imagine during execute phase sudden death procs while you have let's say 1 sec cooldown left on execute. By Sudden death Execute becomes available, is used and goes back on a 5-7 second cooldown. If there wasn't the sudden death proc, you just had to wait another second to use execute regularly. So the value of the talent is defined by how much cooldown you have left on execute, what is completely RNG. With bad rng one might regard this talent as a waste.

The best solution would be that sudden death is a timed buff and executes during sudden death window do not affect the current execute cooldown. I doub this can or will be done though.
    Ever play ret? Know how frustrating it is for bow to reset at 1 sec left. Or bm in brf tier with beastial wrath resets