Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    In the warcraft world, hydromancers are indeed mages. Heck, frost mages even use WATER elementals, and finally the hydromancer unit in WC3 uses the Rogue Wizard skin of the Archmage and uses Crushing Wave, Slow and Polymorph
    Hydromancers throughout Warcraft actually been a mix of mage and shaman/druid. Hydromancer Velratha used abilities such as Healing Wave and Crushing Wave. Hydromancer Thespia did Enveloping Winds and Lightning Cloud
    There was even a "Elite Hydromancer" unit in WC3 that used Lightning Shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    In the warcraft world, hydromancers are indeed mages. Heck, frost mages even use WATER elementals, and finally the hydromancer unit in WC3 uses the Rogue Wizard skin of the Archmage and uses Crushing Wave, Slow and Polymorph
    Frost Mage called frost not water.

Deleted
    Kul tiran shamans would give me an excuse to create 2nd alliance-character. (Even tho I prefer shamans to be part of tribal races like orcs, trolls and tauren.) Kul tiran males look badass.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Now shaman ONLY class in game who has only 2 defensive cooldowns, compered to others 4-8 per class =freaking shame.
    ....Wrong thread, buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    no, that's a cryomancer.

a hydromancer is a shaman.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Hydromancer_(Warcraft_III)

Seems like a mage to me.

Also, what do you think ice is made of?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Hydromancer_(Warcraft_III)

Seems like a mage to me.

Also, what do you think ice is made of?
    Ice and Water magic are two different things in Warcraft. Same as Fire and Lava are different things. Or Shadow and Void.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    Ice and Water magic are two different things in Warcraft. Same as Fire and Lava are different things. Or Shadow and Void.
    No, they really are not 2 different things. Neither is fire and lava and neither is shadow and void.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The Tidesages definitely feel Shamanistic to me, although I think they are functionally Mages or Priests - they have command over the seas but can extend to that "all of the elements," they can summon/control elementals, and generally approach their reverence for the sea much the way Shaman do the elements. The Tidesages also appear to worship the Tidemother, which is either a powerful Elemental noble or possibly an aquatic Wild God.
    I'm feelin gopposite to be honest. They feel much more priest like. They way they preach/ talk - I literally felt that I was having a mass in catholic church. The fact that they wear cloth robes, uses staves, and actually bind water elementals (each on ewas chained) or that they combined void with it gave heavy priest vibes.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria