Foreshadowing "The Speaker" mangi bronzebeard comic

so mangi lost his daughter to the dark irons , will we lose Azeroth to the darkness aswell as a plot twist ?
    are we gonna convert to the Void or Darkness , or is Dark Void Azeroth gonna be on ourside just like Moira bronzebeard
    is this a foreshadowing yet to come ?

I think you're reading too much into it. Magni regrets giving up on Moira, so he's vowing not to give up on Azeroth.

I think you need to stretch a little more. You're clearing not reaching far enough yet.

Deleted
    Azeroth will actually become a priest class hall NPC mark my words

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Magni sees his role as Speaker for Azeroth to somehow atone for his mistakes with his own daughter, and vows to remain steadfast and by her side through the tribulations she is currently undergoing. It's meant to show that Magni has grown considerably from his failings with Moira and is willing to use the pain of the lessons for the good of the World-Soul and the world it inhabits.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I already made a thread sort of on this topic, that they seem to be foreshadowing that the events of BFA will directly impact Azeroth the titan, and when/if she hatches she'll be good/evil depending on if the old god corruption takes hold.