Luchihuahua Voice Actor, EU Latency, Blue Posts, Deckard Pain Fanart

Luchihuahua Voice Actor
    Blizzard shared more about the Luchihuahua Voice Actor on Twitter!

EU Latency and Disconnects
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Over the past few weeks, we have been investigating a variety of issues affecting players in the European region, including reports of lag, high pings, disconnects, and drops during Heroes of the Storm matches.

A number of these issues have been outside of our control and affect the broader EU internet infrastructure. However, through further investigation, we’ve found there are some aspects we think we can improve upon. Earlier today, we rolled out a change that should help to address the increased latency that players have been encountering in-game. Please reply to this thread to let us know whether you’re still experiencing high latency, or if you’ve seen better performance in the games you’ve played since this post was created.

We are also actively working and communicating with our internet service providers and other partners to resolve the remaining issues, such as disconnects and drops. While we don’t currently have an exact timeframe to share, this is something we will continue to work to address as best we can.

We understand how frustrating these disruptions have been, and we appreciate your patience while we work through them. Thank you to everyone who has shared reports and logs with us so far, this information has been helpful throughout our investigations.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thank you, Blizzard, for providing a place to unwind and relax with the A.I. mode
    Thanks for taking the time to post this :)
    We are always reading the forums and are forever dedicated to improving the Nexus for both casual and hardcore gamers alike.
    Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
    I wish AI stats could be hidden by default, or perhaps each category could be "check marked" so you could see QM+UR+HL. Thousands of AI games obfuscate actual, useful data as well.
    I completely agree - unfortunately, adding filters for this is not as easy as most people think. Smarter people than I are working on making these things happen =D (u/Blizz_Daybringer)

How frequently do deva actually review the forums?
    Having time to reply depends heavily on our workload, but we do look at the forums daily =)
    Posting is voluntary and has to be balanced with primary work responsibilities, and as I'm sure you can appreciate isn't always easy. With that in mind we encourage team members who volunteer to communicate wherever they feel they can be most effective.
    However we've definitely gotten the message that hearing from us more regularly is important, and we're working to improve the consistency of our communication across all channels where we're active. I'm hopeful that you'll be able to enjoy the benefits of those efforts in the future.
    As always please share any constructive feedback you have, and we'll keep on reading it even if we're not always able to respond. (MattVi)

AI's have seemingly broken
    Hey folks,
    We appreciate the reports on the AI issues. Last week the team began taking a look at the Hero AI in order to improve its macro. I don't have any firm updates for you all yet, but there is clearly some room for improvement here.
    Thanks for the response, Joe. It may fall under the category of a "firm update," but do you know if the Hearthing logic in particular is being looked at? It's downright crippling to have bots trapped in cycles of hearthing.
    We're actively looking at these issues as part of this pass. (u/Blizz_Joe)

El Guapo announcer is too quiet...
    Hey all,
    We've heard the feedback on this and our awesome Sound team is looking at possible adjustments. I don't have specifics yet, but current thinking is that we'll increase the volume in a future patch. Hopefully it'll come with a clever patch note like "El Guapo is now 20% more hype" or something =) (MattVi)

Deckard Pain Fanart
    Reddit user u/Flipflop_Ninjasaur did a bit of alternative fanart for Deckard Cain recently. Be sure to check out his alternative "Deckard Chromie" as well.

Last edited by chaud; 2018-05-31 at 07:17 PM.

Best voice actor ever