Poll: Dark Iron or Void Elf

Badass DI or Slutmogged VE?

I'm going to be making my first warlock alt in BfA and I'm torn as to what race to make it. Should it be a completely badass Dark Iron, or a sexy, slut-mogged void elf?

Help me choose based on your experience!

If it's between the two go VE, based purely off racial usefulness for that class...

Void Elf would open you up to more variety should you get bored of the slutmog whereas if you picked Dark Iron, you're kind of stuck with 1 theme (this is assuming male Dark Iron and female Void Elf due to lack of male slutmog options).

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Void Elf would open you up to more variety should you get bored of the slutmog whereas if you picked Dark Iron, you're kind of stuck with 1 theme (this is assuming male Dark Iron and female Void Elf due to lack of male slutmog options).
    I was thinking of a black/twilight dragon theme set for the Dark Iron, but yeah might get boring after awhile.

This shouldn't even be a debate, slutmog DI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to be VE and I have to say that slutmogs do not work that well with VE, they simply end up looking like starved sticks. BEs are already anorexic, but that with purple tint and dark circles under pale glowing eyes and messy hair looks like a drugs addict during cold turkey withdrawal period.

Not that these candle midgets are any better.

The only correct answer is slutmog
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bwgmon View Post
    This shouldn't even be a debate, slutmog DI.
    came here to offer that exact sentiment. make yourself the sluttiest dwarf in the mountain and bind /flirt to shadow bolt.

Deleted
    Dark Iron, obviously.

other: gnome slutmog obviously

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    The only correct answer is slutmog
    You have won the thread! Congratulations!

Dark Iron limits you to black/grey/red transmogs, of which warlocks don't really have a wealth of besides corruptor's raiment/sha skin regalia/elite gladiator set.

Void elf goes much better with the existing warlock sets, as there are far more green/purple warlock sets that match VE better.

I say this despite planning on going DI with corruptor's raiment, but be advised of the limitations of being pale grey/dark skinned with flaming red hair/beards will do to your transmog options.

If it comes down to male models, male dark iron casting animation causes serious clipping with large shoulders as your shoulder clips into half your face.

Nothing against slutmogged VEs, but there are so many of those that the badass DI will be much more original.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

Slutmogged male Dark Iron obviously.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.