15+ Year Old Account

Question about guilds (general questions)

Since I'm a F2P member right now, am I able to join a guild or only create one? I could have sworn that I got a message saying I could join a guild but when I press G all it is letting me do is CREATE a guild. I can't even search to find them. I would whisper someone or ask in general chat about joining a guild but alas as a F2P player you can't do those things. Also are guilds restricted to a certain server like WoW is or are they multi-server?

I haven't tried it myself, but you should probably be able to join guild without any trouble. Wiki only mentions guild halls and guild enhancements being locked for f2p accounts.
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Account#Free_accounts
    Guilds are not restricted to servers, they are region-wide.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

10+ Year Old Account
    F2P can join guilds. Guilds are actually global but theres no reason to join an EU guild if your NA or vice versa because you can't actually play with your guild mates.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    thanks! I figured out the guild thing tonight and joined one. I thought you could search/browse guilds ingame but I was mistaken

I hope I'm not necroing but could you detail which guild and how you joined that guild? I'm also a new F2P player and I've been trying to join a guild for a while. It's not made easy because of all the f2p restrictions on you.