Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    FOTM?!.. Come on dude! Warlocks has ALWAYS been Blizzards #1.

Every.Single.God.Damn.Expansion!

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Coming from a long term mage main, that'd be mages my dude. I love locks and will be switching back to one for the first time since MOP, but Mages are and always will be Blizzard's poster child.

Remember when destro locks were supposed to get that awesome cooldown that lit you on fire? Yea..
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliekcookies View Post
    WoW is like heroine among MMORPGs. Once you're hooked, it's an addiction. You can't go back to anything weaker.

Deleted
    If it has "- war" in the name, it gets nerfed. Blizzardian fact.

Eh? I thought they were already FOTM for much of legion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Eh? I thought they were already FOTM for much of legion?
    I looked at warcraftlogs statistics and affli was 2nd highest overall dps while demo was 2nd highest at pure boss damage. That includes bosses like Ursoc.

Those warlocks really had a difficult time....
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2018-06-21 at 12:09 PM.

Locks were complete garbage at the beginning of Legion, people wouldn't shut up about how crap they were. Very few people enjoyed how any of the specs played. Affliction and Destruction especially - the difference between those specs pre- and post-7.1.5 is like night and day. It makes no sense to say they're Blizzard's poster childs. This isn't so much about damage (Destro had good numbers, Demo was always chilling there right behind them) as much as the actual gameplay.

I agree that Mages have been able to comfortably sit on their thrones since the beginning of Vanilla, because immunities, mobility, and bloodlust apparently weren't enough reasons to bring them to a raid, so now they get to give Int buffs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post

Every.Single.God.Damn.Expansion!
    uh no that would be restoration, guardian druids, mages, warriors and beast mastery.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    uh no that would be restoration, guardian druids, mages, warriors and beast mastery.
    Agree on restoration, but guardian is never strong towards the end of an expac. Mages though, were the teachers pet until end of draenor when arcane mages were just ridiculous. I agree though that the entire legion belonged to warlocks, but I thought that was just because of the flavour... didnt expect that they would continue to be top class in bfa...

Deleted
    Just wait until we get nerfed again.

10+ Year Old Account
    The concept of demo is nice. There is an audience for it for sure. Same for Affliction.
    But lock in general seems very boring to play.

Honestly, appart from DemonHunters, Monks, Warriors, Rogues.. other classes seem really boring.
    BM Hunter is alright, maaayybe mage if i'm being generous.
    But Warlock? Priest? I feel like a handicapped sloth.

I dont think Lock will be FOTM. Even when they become OP they are still never the most played class. Personally, I see Rogues being FOTM esp with Warfronts being important at the start. Druid will also be played a lot for stealth, Boomy changes are nice and they have good CC, self heals and lots of mobility esp in open world. BFA Melee is still very strong compared to Casters in PVP.

Demo was super strong at Legion prelaunch but the playstyle was terrible so not many switched. Playstyle is a lot better for BFA but most people would rather just play BM Hunter if they are going to play a pet class.

Lock will be FOTM for a little while, I will make millionssss of gold selling Cloth armour and Tome of Lost Legion. Then Blizz will nerf them again and they will only be good at the end of the expansion

Warlocks have always been among the least popular classes. I don't really see this changing.

Deleted
    Don't hold your breath, warlocks and warriors are always first on the To Nerf list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    Don't hold your breath, warlocks and warriors are always first on the To Nerf list.
    And yet, always seem to have a spec that dominates the dps meters all xpac.

MoP was destro
    Wod was demo, then destro?
    Legion was aff.

Yeah, blizzard sure hates us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woodydave44 View Post
    And yet, always seem to have a spec that dominates the dps meters all xpac.

MoP was destro
    Wod was demo, then destro?
    Legion was aff.

Yeah, blizzard sure hates us.
    PVE dps is not the only thing that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    might have something to do with it being pretty much the only class/ spec that feels BETTER rather than worse compared to legion
    I suspect this is a rather large part of it, though I would add fury warrior to that short list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    PVE dps is not the only thing that matters.
    It does when wow is 90% pve

Just like they are every xpac lmaoooo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by PhilUK View Post
    Though I've already posted, I feel the real FoTM for BFA will be the hunter, right now you can pretty much be top DPS with MM with a mere 3 buttons + CD.
    I doubt that. Most hunter mains that i've spoken to, myself included, hates the new MM playstyle. I myself is rerolling from my hunter to my deathknight. For the first time since TBC i wont be playing MM.